Kingspin Yoyos- The Chronicle!

Looks awesome.

Can’t wait. ;D

Will there be any more Gnoses? I was super sad that I didn’t have money when they came out.

Those are looking nice! Got a projected price point?

It’s not guaranteed, but there will probably be another run sometime in the future.

Probably ~$120

Hell yeah.

That looks so smooth, If it plays like it looks in totally getting one!

more to come.

nice. will there be any pre-pros available?

Maybe. The release isn’t too far off, but a few prototypes may make their way into the wild :wink:

nice…

Get PUMPED! The chronicle is headed to YYE in the very near future.

One’s heading to me first. 8)

How did you get those made? Did you send it to a manufacture or did you use a lathe?

I designed it in CAD (Computer aided design) and sent it to a machinist, who machined it on a CNC lathe. That’s just about how every metal yoyo on the market it made.

O that sounds really cool and interesting keep up the good work with your yoyos!

They are for sale! Go check it out!

The shape looks a lot like the Barracuda. However, according to the spec sheet, the Chronicle is about 1 gram heavier. The rim design is also quite different. Could you describe the play of the Chronicle? I’d like to pick one up, but it seems like there aren’t any reviews about it yet.

Its hard to explain. Its solid on the string, but not hard to move it where it needs to go. The rim shape makes it very stable, along with the low wall, making it pretty crazy for off-axis play.

Just wanted to vouch for this yoyo company. I tried their Chronicle at Worlds this year and it was quite impressive. If you’re hesistating on buying a Chronicle because you are unsure of the company’s competance, don’t. It played beyond smooth and ranks among the top competiton level throws out there. Ths finish is great and looks amazing in real life. It kind of borders floaty and solid, but really fits anyone’s playstyle. If I had the money, I snatch one up on the upcoming Black Friday sale! By the way, I’ve been throwing a little over 6 years, so I think I know what I’m talking about.