Touhou.

So I started playing Touhou.

I’ve played some of Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil still haven’t beat it (I refuse to go down to easy…).

3 Likes

Is that a Reimu papercraft? It’s really cool.

I’ve been playing Imperishable Night more lately. I’m doing better with that than EoSD, but I still can’t 1 credit clear Normal. I was playing through on Easy for fun, though, and was surprised to find you can actually unlock the Extra stage on Easy in that game.

1 Like

I’ve heard of touhou for years, but I actually never knew what it was. I’ll check it out though, I love shoot 'em ups

Flash?

Yeah it took pretty long time since I had to colour it.

Last night made it 67% on Normal… xD

Are you asking if it’s a flash game?

A friend of mine got a touhou game for Christmas. I love bullet hell games and I am quite excited to get started on it.

Yes.

Nope you got to download it.

I have most of them downloaded ,but I haven’t beat any of them yet. lol I’m close though.

You only truly beat them when you beat them on lunatic, no bombs and no deaths.

Yea… no thank you.

Started my Flandre Scarlet paper craft.

Sorry for the poor quality. =/

Also I made it 70.1% with no bombs. I feel like a cheat if I use 'em but I’ll use them on hard.

Those are nice! You sir ,have a talent.

1 Like

Time and templates… xD

Just 1cc’d Imperishable Night on Normal. It feels a little cheap starting with 7 lives, but still, it’s my first 1cc, and at least it unlocks stage 6 for practice. Plus I played pretty badly in a few places, so I’m feeling fairly confident to go at it again with 5 lives. Oh, and I have zero reservations about bombing. I’d have no chance without those.

Did you get that Flandre papercraft done, Trace? What you had done before looked really cool.

1 Like

Just finished her today.

Also very nice, I hope to finish EotSD soon.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Very nice work. And good luck with EoSD. I find that one to be harder than IN.

Yeah hope that my papercrafts will cheer me to victory.

[Reimu is much taller :smiley: ]

Paper! I love it!

Seems like a more boring version of Blackhawk Striker.

1 Like