SuperNova vs Genesis - Who Will You Vote For?

Supernova

Genesis! Look at Fellavader… coming back in after abandoning the campaign ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job Yoyospirit… :smiley:

C’mon now! vote Genesis!

Things left for last, were leftovers of those who got there first. Genesis was first, like the wise legend the Supernova looks up to. Yeah…Pajama Man…on Team Genesis!!

Genesis is getting a lot of plugs, but all late voters will vote Supernova because it doen’t need any plugs.

This just in,

Genesis caught talking about “Legitimate String Break”

Thank you everyone for voting :).

1 Like

GENESIS We will fight 'til the end!!

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/totalartist/USA_flag_animated_.gif

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/totalartist/genesisplug.jpg

1 Like

TEAM GENESIS! i dont not like the supernova but the genesis is better by far imo. i dig the shape.

It does, and I want 25% off another one too! GENESIS!

Votes should’ve closed…

Results soon?

Check the YYF Supernova page :wink:

Thread blows up

Supernova wasn’t really on my “list” before, but now it’s kind of “want!” y’know? Pretty good marketing by the YYF team!

Supernova just got into my list of wants… hmmm… ???

yea they conned me into buying one. lol.

Results are IN and it’s OFFICIAL!!!

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SuperNova-Election.jpg

Congratulations to Yoyofactory Supernova for the BIG win in the 2012 YoYoFactory Election against Genesis.

We had participation from over 47 countries. Total of 926 votes cast. SuperNova beats Genesis 522 to 404!

What does this mean for you?! For the next seven days you can score 25% off on SUPERNOVA or SuperNova LITE!

Discount is LIVE!

YES.

As an ardent supporter of the Genesis yoyo in this race the time has come for me to step forward to concede defeat and offer my congratulations to the Supernova camp in their resounding victory. As we move forward into the coming days may both sides endeavor to reach across the yoyo carrying case to work together to assist one another towards accomplishing our mutual ideals for the betterment of throwing worldwide.

I wish to extend thanks to a couple of people at this time. First to André Boulay for organizing this campaign. It was an outstanding promotion idea and a great deal of fun to participate in. It is ballyhoos such as this which make YoYoExpert such a wonderfully fun place to come and hang out. It is readily apparent why YoYoExpert is the #1 leader in the advancement of the hobby of yoyoing around the globe.

I would be extremely remiss if I failed to extend my appreciation to Totalartist for her magnificent leadership throughout the campaign the past couple of days. You steered the SS Genesis operations well and kept us all on an even keel throughout the campaign. Now in our moment of concession might I say that even though we now find our crusade vanquished, with you at the helm we recognize we still were always on a winning team.

(Now I think I might go order a Supernova. With this discounted price tag perhaps now is the time to give our opponent a chance to prove itself.)

:smiley: