Grand Rapids Yoyo Co. A revamped project by Jake Elliott

You’re certainly free to make one and I’ll definitely check it out, but I do have a logo that I’m quite happy with right now.

I look forward to the review very much :slight_smile:

Really loved testing these strings…Definitely going to be picking some of these up!

You should write a review :D!

Cascade + Powercords. Way too good.

Forgot to take that back… oh well, I have more. They last forever too!

You should enter that picture into the GRYC weekly contest starting tomorrow.

So this week’s contest is best yoyo picture?

It is!

Bumping this up

Hey, how much do 50 pure gold strings cost? Is there any way I can buy some at an upcoming contest, i.e. Indiana/MER?

That’s what I’m asking but I haven’t gotten a pm back :frowning:

Let’s give this a shot again.

I’m in for an order! Best of luck with the resurrected company, Jake. :slight_smile:

I want some :o Would you discount if I bought 50?

oh yeah these awesome strings!!! i remember when i tested these strings or when he had multiple stings i think i might want to pick a few up that is when i have the money :stuck_out_tongue: i am as of now saving my money for a laptop and a yoyo i will pick up at VA state yoyo competition. I’m thinking a YYJ theory.

This is great stuff

so glad you’re selling string again as soon as I get some more money I’m going to buy a pack

Been trying a bunch of different strings lately and this one was definately worth the try. I usually don’t care too much about tension, but I was pretty amazed how well they hold tension, they whip pretty well and are soft from the beginning which I think is really important and they have the perfect bounce to them. Oh and the colors are just like I like, perfect bright colors. They are a grade A string, you need to try them if you haven’t.

Echoing jbritter, these things are nice. The perfect bounce is the first thing I noticed. They are probably about ammo thickness, but ever so slightly more firm and slick. They remind me a lot of the YYR poly which I like very much. Great whips and slacks, awesome feel on the fingers. Maybe a tad thick for some, but it rivals anything out there. Good job Jake

Can I get some?