Grand Rapids Yoyo Co. A revamped project by Jake Elliott

A wild facebook page appeared!

http://www.facebook.com/GrandRapidsYoyoCo

On December 1st, a person will be randomly selected who liked the facebook page. This person will win some free string.

LIKED!

Working on finishing up over 250 strings that ill be giving away for free, including two completely new types which will be available here soon.

I’m excited.

Buy string from this guy. I got to be a tester. This string actually made me giggle. As soon as I need more string, I’m ordering from Grand Rapids.

Sitting at the Illinois state YoYo contest right now, given over 150 strings away.

Tons if positive reviews. Really makes me smile.

Oh, and people have been testing out the two new strings we’ve been working on - gold and white gold. Excellent reviews again.

They’ll be dropping Monday.

Got to try your string, its so amazing!!! This stuff works!! Ill be writing a full review this week.

Thanks for the string! Put it on my new Shaquler Star I won at Illinois States! Cool promotional idea, free string was sweet!

I tried the powercord t and I loved it. It lasted me over a day until I got a knot. :frowning: I’ll get some for Christmas for sure!

Untie the knot.

What happened to SUPS?

1 Like

Powercord (t)'s rock. Will have to get some more when i run out. They last so long!

They evolved into the diamond series.

Haven’t had a lot of time to test them out, but rockin’ a thin Diamond Series string in my Wrath right now. Feels very nice. I like 'em!

Try the powercord (L) out next.

Would a string that lasted an extremely long time (months of solid play), but that had some arcing issues, be something that you guys would have an interest in?

What do you mean by arching?

I probably wouldn’t be interested. I mean unless it consistently played like your Diamond series.

Arcing is what happens to durable threads instead of fraying, like you would expect a polyester thread to do.

Near the middle of the picture. Its when a thread pops out a little bit - it doesn’t really effect play, but it is ascetically unpleasing.

Ahh. Nah I probably wouldn’t mind that.

I’m definitely going to put in some time and make a proper review of your strings, once I get some time. In other words, when this semester ends, lol. I’m also going to work on a logo, if you’re still looking for one.

You’re certainly free to make one and I’ll definitely check it out, but I do have a logo that I’m quite happy with right now.

I look forward to the review very much :slight_smile:

Really loved testing these strings…Definitely going to be picking some of these up!

You should write a review :D!