Vs Newton's Collaborative Mods

If Heath sent you the yoyos to help offset his ‘malfunction’, then 100 percent of whatever value can be generated by the the auctions of these Modded yoyos should be for a/to a Cancer based Charity.

That was his original focus and purpose and that should stay on track.

I love the National Yoyo Museum, but that has nothing to do with Cancer Research.

If the person or persons that win any/all of those yoyos wants to donate the yoyo(once they get it) to the Yoyo Museum, then that will/should be their option.

There should be no suggestions of anything but a Cancer Charity.

1 Like

Landon Balk (3yo3

Chris Rice

Kyle (Kyo) Weems

Casey Moss

Posting to ebay shortly for Operation: Green Triangle

Landon’s one is HAWT

Love the look of Chris’ mod. Heck, I love the looks of all of them!

Yuki

Hey Chris, you got them messed up lol. The hubstack was Chris Rice’s mod and the DNS was Kyo’s White Glove mod.

thanks. I knew that, but mixed up the http links

Wow. Looks like I’m gonna be spending some money I shouldn’t be spending. :slight_smile:

coughlinkcough

Haha. Yea, I already found them. :slight_smile:

this

This is going to cost me a fortune :-[

Is the 3yo3 one made of Acrylic?

Most likely. I emailed 3yo3 to get more details.

It is Acrylic

1 Like

I figured but that’s not the only question i emailed him about. ;D

OGT all the way brother.

I’m curious about this as well. I can’t really tell from the pic. What part(s) of the original SkyWalker were used?

The rims and the core are skywalker parts

The mod I did on that skywalker was one of the most difficult I’ve ever done… and I’ve done some pretty crazy stuff.

It took me 6 months to complete and more hours than I’d care to remember. If you read through the description in the PDF file linked in the auction you’ll see how intricate the process was.

It’s also one of my favorites… it came out spectacularly well… it looks great and plays great.

The only yoyo I’ve ever worked on that was tougher, is the 2nd version of that same mod that I’m currently trying to finish for a collector… but after this, it’s not a mod I ever foresee doing again, it’s just too difficult to make it work right… so don’t miss your chance to own one :slight_smile:

Kyle

Makes me wonder what you charge lol.