NORTH CAL throwers?

Did he have Glasses?

no glasses but he was fairly new as well advancing along rather quickly though were you inquiring about Northern California because you want to start a club or just curious?

Just curious, so far, I know of you, my three friends, some guy in cottonwood, and a pro. It might have been my friend. When did you see him?

But, I might make a club…

Well its kind of embarrassing but he was the son of a women I attend AA meetings with. And I only met him Saturday the 27th

Well, that’s a new person. Your like 20 right?

yes indeed, if your on my facebook though, and i assume you are, you should have that info already

may i inquire your age?

I’m not on face book, I just looked you up. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not aloud to tell my age. But I am over ten, and under twenty.

Bump

;D

Right now I’m in Merced for school, but I’m from Stockton

I visit long beach very often we should hang out sometime

Please!!! I started one but no one showed up I guess there are no yoyo players in San Jose :frowning:

Anyone in the Sacramento area?

I’m in the Sacramento area, near Cosumnes River College to get a bit more specific. I’m trying to organize arrange meets but my schedule is rather chaotic.

My facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoYoYos/

THREAD JACKER!!! JK…

Studio42: Cool, I’m in the Sac State area ( on weekdays ). But I go to Vallejo on weekends, and yes I know of aegYOcrew.

Just hit me up and I’ll see what I can do.

Friday afternoons might work good, as do most Monday afternoons. I’m down 99 near CRC, so it’s around a 20 minute drive from SacState, which isn’t far from Arden/Cal Expo.

Where in long beach do you visit?

Bumpy