Here are the answers to the list of Q's.
1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
A. I prefer medium, and small yoyos
2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
A. I have a rounded butterfly yoyo (Speeder), but am curious about H-Shape
3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
A. The response system doesnt matter (just as long as it's unresponsive)
4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
A. No, i do not like maintain it, i think it is too bi of a hassle
5. What weight is ideal to you?
A. I prefer heavier yoyos
6. Does color matter?
A. Color might matter, depends on what colors there might be
7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
A. I like my tricks fast, and smooth
8. What is your price range?
A. I would say that $80-$100 would be my max price.
9. What is your skill level?
A. I just started a few months ago, but i can do most advanced tricks that they show you on this website
Hope this Info. helps and thx for your help so far