Operation Green Triangle List of Items for Auction - 100% to Cancer Charities!

Awesome guys!

Some really great stuff added to the list. Check it out.

Cold Fusion watch anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150919431157

1 Like

Some items ending today. Some new things added as well. Check it out!

I’ll take those Raider EX’s off your hands, Jrod. :]
Thank you very much and it feels great that we are contributing to the ACS :smiley:

Glad they’re going to a good home!

Thank you very much!

I’ve been more focused on 2A lately and I want to get as much different pairs of loopers as possible so I can get a feel of different throws and which fits my preferences. But to acquire the arguably best looping yoyo in the market is an honor :]

And it feels good to actually purchase throws. I actually haven’t bought in about 2 years because I’ve been winning free yoyos left and right [yup, I’m that guy]

Well. I helped get some of the priced up. Although it may sound bad, I’m glad I lost the auctions. I ran into some stuff, so winning some of those could’ve been bad for me.

first batch of yoyos have been completed!

In the first week, we raised 924.02, DIRECT to charity contributions.

Good job guys. Lets make Week 3 bigger.

It doesn’t need to be a yoyo that you put up btw… get creative!

Guys, Important note. 
I was very surprised when payment for one of the auction items hit my paypal account a few minutes ago. 
This led me here - http://www.ebaygivingworks.com/help-aboutdonations.html

The eBay system doesn’t work exactly how I thought it was going to.
The payment goes to the seller, and then the seller either puts the money on the charity via ebays donation center or ebay will deduct it via a bill automatically.
to kick it off manually, go here

http://donations.ebay.com/donation/web.us/myebay_makedonation.jsp 24 hours after your auction ends.

I intend on posting up screen shots of my auction donations as soon as ebay lets me do it manually.

so not as direct as I had first thought.  I am kinda frustrated about this.  The Giving Works main page doesn’t talk about a wait period.  I am guessing this is to protect against returns and payment disputes?

EITHER WAY, ebay is going to charge direct and get the money.

ebay charges whatever payment account is connected to your ebay account.  This comes out the same way that owed fees come out.  ebay moves the money and then charges you if the money isnt there.  non compliance would end both your ebay and paypal account and ruin your credit when eBay contacts the agencies.

With these failsafes in place, I think we will be okay

I’ll just manually send the funds off to CureSearch as soon as I’m able when payment’s cleared. It’s about a one month wait before eBay automatically deducts the funds.

Yuki

I didn’t include my paypal on the how you receive your payment section (left it blank). I will see if this makes a difference.

Same here. This is still a great way of doing things Chris. With it being a new charity drive there are bound to be some serious learning curves associated with it.

Due to some accidental bidding by the winner of the Bapezilla 2, I’ve had to cancel the transaction and re-list it. Re-listing can be found here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251166489121

Yuki

What?

The high bidder made the bid on the day the auction ended. The bid was made around an hour before the end time. He (or she) won the item by $0.70. Seventy cents.

I can’t think of anything that would have caused (or justified) an accidental bid.

What did the high bidder say?

Here’s the message sent via ebay:

"Hi there,

I just realised that I bidded and won the wrong auction, on my cousin’s behalf.

I should be be winning the String Theory YoYo.

Is there any way which you might be able to cancel this transaction mutually??

I am most willing to compensate you $5 for the listing fee and final value fee.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please advise and reply ASAP.

Thank you."

Sounded a bit sketchy to me but I’ve re-listed so it’s all water under the bridge.

Yuki

My bag of stuff has been sold for 21.50, the buyer has payed, and I have shipped. I am still earning a track record on eBay,so the money will get to me in about 5 days, and I will donate it asap.

Late 90’s Classic Hyper Yo-Yo ProYo II Hyper Wasp | Chari…

Throw! - Yo-Yo Card Game - First Edition | Charity Auctio…

The Greatest - Muhammad Ali Platinum Fubu hat - Blue - #O…

ATOMIC GRAPE PURPLE NINTENDO GAME BOY COLOR CGB-001 #OGTY…

Vs Newton Skywalker - Landon Balk 3yo3 Mod | ACS Charity…

Vs Newton Skywalker - Kyle “Kyo” Weems Mod | CureSearch C…

Vs Newton Skywalker - Chris Rice Mod | Cancer Research Ins…

Vs Newton Skywalker - Casey Moss Mod | CureSearch Charity…

1 Like

Totals are in.

We raised $2500 for cancer Charities! Good job guys!

Not a bad effort! So proud of our little community =)

Yuki