Lets make this right - Operation Green Triangle #OGTyoyo

Bulldog donation to CureSearch. Still awaiting payment on the Lotus

Okay, the winning bidder on my Bapezilla 2 has backed out because apparently the bid was accidentally placed on the wrong item. I’ve sent a request to cancel the transaction and will re-list the Bapezilla 2 as soon as the would-be-buyer agrees to the cancellation.

Yuki

Yuki, can you send a “Second CHance” offer to the next highest bidder? I think I had bid it up to 75 myself. In fact, I will still do 75.

Do you have to have a missionfish account?

no

Well that eliminated my last option. Grrrrrr.

how so?

To much to type. Lots of stress and frustration. Loss of sleep and hair pulling and. It’s been a week of hell trying to Get Ebay to let me put my 2 YoYos up. I’m mentally exhausted with this. I would if you don’t mind would care to explain over the phone. I need help.

I could not do it from a mobile browser myself. Have you tried a computer browser?

I just sold my bag of stuff, and shipped it.
I am still a new seller to ebay, so I’ll just wait until I get the money to donate it.

For me it takes about 5 days to get the money.

Don’t have one.

I’ll have to find one that’s online. Maybe that’s it.

I tried that but eBay wouldn’t let me do it for some odd reason. I think my second highest bidder was someone from Western Australia offering $76. In any case, it’s been relisted so if you’re still keen, you can bid again. Maybe you’ll get it for less (good for you) or maybe it’ll go for more (good for CureSearch).

Yuki

Lotus Donation

1 Like

Happy to report that the Higby 888 was paid for and has been shipped. I’m opting to let the Ebay Giving Works process play out. The money was sent to my paypal and per the agreement box I checked when making the auction a third party will pull the money from my account and send it to the ACS.

For what it’s worth I think this is the best way to do this. I’m not sure what would happen in the case of a paypal dispute and subsequent reversal. This is all hypothetical but if for some reason the buyer files a paypal dispute and wins they get their money back. That money comes out of the seller’s paypal account. If the donation was forced through before the Ebay process was completed on its own it seems that the seller may be on the hook for not only the donated item but the purchase amount as well.

That may seem a bit confusing but I think that’s why the Ebay Giving Works is set up the way it is.

Considering how big the 888 went for, I think this is the best course to take

http://imageshack.us/a/img525/4761/imag0282burst002.jpg
My donation. Sorry the picture is so small.

1 Like

sold my maverick for $27.97 Already shipped out. I will let Ebay works process take its course.

Ghost … if you having issues … give me a call buddy!!!

1 Like

I’m still waiting for payment on the CODE2 I listed. Here’s the donation receipt for the rest.

I just PayPal’d my payment–add another $70 to your total!
Thank you, JRod, for putting up a pretty special piece. I look forward to throwing it and not worrying about dings! :wink: