Vs. Newton Charity Issues

That has got to be the stupidest excuse I have ever heard. He isn’t going threw anything that he didn’t cause himself. Even if he has personal problems so freakin what. I have been going threw “heck” with my daughters mother who has done everything you can possible think of to ruin my life and has used my own child to hurt me or to extort money out of me but you dont see me ripping people off expecially running a charity auction and blowing the money on myself. Life is hard period. If you go threw life with nothing bad then you wont even know what good feels like. That is not an excuse to be a thief and a liar. I at first felt bad for the Guy… not anymore. He dug his grave and if he doesn’t wanna lay in it then he needs to be forced in it. Anybody that will say oh we need to except his weak apology is crazy. Even if he donates double the money he STOLE. He still stole it and only gave it back for selfish reasons. He used peoples trust and him making good yoyos doesn’t mean anything. Him being a liar and a thief outweighs any kind of good he brought to the yoyo world. Im over this whole thing nothing will fix it or make what’s wrong right. Donate the remaining balance …cool. your still a jerk

Every July

If he come out with this fraud by himself, apologize and instantly send all money, maybe, just maybe, in that case you can forgive him.

But not here, where he was lying to last moment and only pressure of yo-yo community forced him to tell truth and send small part of money(and nobody know if he ever send rest of it). And he is trying to look like victim of bad economy situation.

You shouldn’t forgive this man, you should sue him.

1 Like

the last few posts are bordering the line. don’t make me lock this thread

Respect each other in advance of being given respect.

The last thing we need to to be bickering and arguing about how wrong a wrong person is. he is wrong. that it. Only talking about it will do very little.

It’s over with now, Heath has already gotten a loan from his mother. Now we’re just turning our anger against each other.

Whelp, this one is done

Alright. I think I swept enough. Lets all calm down.

2 Likes

as stated before by either vegabomb or kyo, i did take out a loan to deal with this. i told vegabomb, kyo, and anyone else that asked the clearance time for the loan was October 10th. the loan cleared sunday night somehow, but i can only charge a set amount per day on my card. that is the only reason the 3150$ has been broken into two payments (the 2 new ones are 2150$ and 1000$). i havent posted since then because without the receipts i had no proof of anything i was saying in response to getting things done.

here are the receipts with the other 1150$ there as well just so they are all together on one post

there it is. the monetary part of this nightmare is paid. the word of a liar means nothing, but i really never intended it to be this way. i dont expect any of you to ever believe anything i say or trust me again. i dont expect to be accepted back into this community or anything like that either. i know this is unforgivable. i know this was the stupidest thing that i have ever done in my life, and i will be living with that for the foreseeable future. i know sorry doesnt cut it, and there honestly isnt anything i can do past what i have now done to make this right. this mistake costed me more than most of you could understand. i know the bulk of you probably want it to cost me more, and i cant stop you from feeling that way or pursuing further action. all i can do is the right thing from this point on.

lastly, kyo has brought it to my attention that i still have the Sky Walker mod contest yoyos. i know this sounds like another lie, but i forgot that i still had them. they have been packed away since we moved in 2011 to my knowledge, but have since been readied for shipment. if any moderator or person approved by a moderator would like to have these yoyos shipped to them to auction, please contact me via PM. if you are not a moderator i will require a moderators approval via PM to ship them to you.

9 Likes

Glad to see this is ending.

Yay!

Glad this little saga is coming to a close. I’m not quite ready to forgive Heath for what he did just yet (I’m not terribly forgiving of horribly immoral decisions) but I will acknowledge that at this point in time, he’s done all he can to try to make things right.

Yuki

I forgive, just haven’t forgotten.

I second that.

I’m not forgiving him, he violated those ACS.

Heath, Any word on the Happy Tree battosai donations? I am sure there are a few others waiting for your reply on this.

im going to be posting up a ton of personal possessions on ebay very soon. i will be donating 500$ to either Child’s Play or Toys for Tots (my mother gets involved with toys for tots some years) when that stuff sells and have a receipt for that as well.

1 Like

So in other words, no, the Battosai money didn’t go where it was supposed to either.

1 Like

What about various contest winners, people you owe yoyos in trades/sales, and the Ti Walker you were supposed to repair and return to another guy?

Right. There was A LOT more then just charity issues. There is a long line of lies and mistrust dating back a year.

Am I to take that from your response, you are saying that you also kept the money raised in the “Happy Tree” battosai Charity drive?

If you look back at every response Heath has made, I think it’s safe to say that he hasn’t, and won’t, come clean with anything or take any responsibility unless he’s confronted with it. He isn’t trying to make amends, he’s just trying to cover his butt.