One Drop YoYos Official News

Yup, that’s the green yoyo in the parts container alright.

I don’t think so the rims are different

^^ this

Dino Warrior Downbeat, AKA Dino Brownbeat, I’m looking at you…

Dino Warrior is sick. I have a Dino Dang. Was apprehensive about it from pics in YYE store. When I opened the box and saw in person, out loud to myself I said, “oh yeeeeaaaah!”

PS, Dang sig = killer. I feel like a machine when I use it. Does that make sense?

No, it isn’t.

And we have another winner so far zorro is the only loser

EDIT. I don’t mean that in general I just mean that he is the only loser thus far at this yoyo shape game.

I’m craving deets on the rebirth. Been checking this thread constantly.

PS - the red/pink benchmarks look suhweet.

Awww much love! Thanks for picking one up. Dino Warrior is hands down my favorite colorway. We need a little more brown yo-yo love around here!

Nah, if u look closely the shape is definitely different

;D The Onedrop flickr is blowing muh mind! All the colors are just bomb. Speaking of brown - the downbeat downbeat… maaaaaan

Onedrop for president.

Man, I went on there to see what you’re talking about, and my eyes were not prepared for the amount of beauty I suddenly beheld. :o

Those new ‘Hairband’ Benchmarks… DAT ‘New Wave’ Downbeat…

I’m such a sucker for a nice colourway, and that right there… is a masterpiece.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to set up a standing order to Onedrop where my entire paycheck just goes straight into their account and they just ship out yoyos to me constantly… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see anything wrong with EITHER of the above… Can’t tell which one is supposed to be the example of the “step back”. :wink: I mean I have a soft spot for pink yoyos so that’s the colourway I like better, but in terms of execution ain’t nothin’ wrong with the yellow/red one either.

2 Likes

I kinda want to say that it’s a green CHIK! in the upper right corner. Has similar rims to it, regardless I am really excited for what it is.

Same I think both the colors look really good

Do you mean step back because they’ve already done a lot of those colors? I don’t notice anything wrong with them either. And they’re sweet so shrug

More new colors up on the Flickr. You guys are straight killing it. Really don’t need a third MMC but that pink brown one is the bomb. Seriously good work. Let me get a rebirth in that pink brown pretty please with a cherry on top! Or maybe that red/silver… You guys are ridiculous… All my money, just have it, I give up.

Splashed Markmonts look great. Splash is a little heavy, and i distinctly remember being told there would never be any splashed MMCs, but still nice to see some new colorways. Will probably grab one since i just sold my other MMC.

The CiTIzen thirst is real. Haven’t been this excited about a yoyo drop in a while. :slight_smile:

Ikr? Apparently it should be about 3 more weeks

Andrew finishing up with the polishing!