One Drop YoYos Official News

FYI YYE is giving away a set of red Flat Caps with the YYE logo engraved on them with the purchase of any Side Effect yoyo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you do a run of begleri?

It is something we are considering … although it’s pretty low priority.

Are you guys going to do a bimetal?

1 Like

Some pics were “leaked” like 2 years ago but no updates since then as far as I know. I’m pretty sure they’re still working on it, even if it’s not their highest priority right now.

I would love it if you guys did!

So excited! Ordered my o shaped benchmark, counting down the days till it comes!

Good pick. The O Benchmark is fantastic!

2017 Benchmarks in the new year plans? My wife got me a 2016 O for Christmas and i love it so much.

1 Like

That’s probably a given, unless they move shop again? Benchmarks traditionally come out in December. 2016’s were early birds I guess; that said:
Any plans to machine any more Projects or fade throws anytime soon?
P.S. Will “Value Town Mystery Boxes!” make a return at some point?

I would also love to see the mystery boxes again, didn’t get a chance to snag one last time!

November this year will be the Project’s 10 year anniversary.

I’ve heard an anniversary model mentioned on facebook. REALLY hoping that happens! Project is one of the greatest yoyos ever made. I can’t imagine how great one would be now that Shawn & David have 10 years of design and manufacturing behind them.

May I suggest selling nickel versions of the blind box yoyos separately on their own. Nickel plated yoyos are a niche item, wanted by select individuals.

Certain people, such as myself, are allergic to nickel. I have owned nickel yoyos in the past and my palms get insanely itchy. I do not want to take the chance at getting a nickel version. That is one lottery that I wouldn’t want to win, but would win.

I bet a lot of people would be willing to trade their solid color or fade for a nickel one if you do happen to get one.

Nasty! But, your chances of getting one are only 1/30. And again, tons of people would be willing to trade for another colourway. I mean, I’m not allergic to nickel and I’m certainly hoping to get one.
Also I doubt that YoyoExpert would intnetionally break the seals on any of the blind boxes. And because of their rarity, selling them of separately would be quite unfair to all the other retailers. Plus it would allieviate the curiosity of what you’re going to get.

Nah I passed on it. I respect the fun that blind packs provide, but I’d rather pick my colorway. I’ll leave this to the suckers who buy 10 hoping to pull a titanium.

They are sealed in a bag inside the box. Could always get one, cut the top of the bag and peak in first, if it’s nickel then snap a photo of it in the bag and put it up for sale right away. You’ll sell it really fast and make your money back, or trade it off for a color you want fairly quick :slight_smile:

Great idea, but they are sold out. :slight_smile:

That’s OK, I’m holding out for the Trillium Hand Spinner.

Parlays now available!

Great colorways on those Parlays!