One Drop YoYos Official News

All week at the Museum of Yo-Yo History, Graeme Wright will be posting One Drop exhibits starting with the Project!

They will also be publishing a new “History of One Drop” article, and giving away a Benchmark Series H! All you have to do to enter is open up your Twitter and tweet using the HASHTAG #OneDropWeek. At the end of this week, they’ll be randomly picking the winner of a Benchmark Series H!

Take a stroll down memory lane over at Yo-Yo Museum, you might learn something new and walk away with a new toy!

DOH! I have to learn twitter?! Okay I’m in…

Twitter isn’t so difficult to use!

A few players got to try the new signature yo-yo of team member Mark Montgomery, the Markmont. Classic.

Here’s what they thought of it.

Coming soon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpIDOx13Amg&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/geeseMAN69/excited-kid-birthday.gif

It’s hilarious how much Jensen Kimmit’s changed since his 2010 worlds performance…

;D

Can we just get a quick bit of appreciation for the tolerances that Onedrop work to please?

The bearing seat is so precise that the bearing pops on and off with ease, yet the yoyo stays perfectly smooth. Most other yoyos I’ve tried have required a bearing tool and the forearm strength of popeye to remove the bearing, and even then a lot of them aren’t nearly as smooth.

I’ve broken bearings before trying to get them off throws, it’s amazing to be able to simply lift it off.

Dat build quality…

5 Likes

My Onedrop aren’t perfectly smooth, but they’re pretty close. They definitely feel very high quality though.

Every single side effect one drop I’ve had is like this and it still amazes me.

Also, od bearings are ridiculously quiet. It’s the only bearing I can play with at work.

Now we just need a large concave disk side effect.

Also,

Very much enjoyed this. Looking forward to seeing it! Though I’m more excited for splash Gradients. =D

When is soon, I can’t wait much longer :smiley:

Signature yo-yo of yours truly, Paul Dang, is back with a revamped engraving and some fresh colorways!

YoYoExpert Edition

Dragon Slayer

Jurassic Squad

Dino Warrior

If anyone is a fan of the classic cartoon show Beast Wars…

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachments/radicons-customs/27371729d1371691941-bw-dinobot-repaint-airazor-rebuild-version-2-beastwars-dinobot.jpg

As it’s a much better read, I think you should have simply stated the following…

“Paul Dang, Dragon Slayer”

:slight_smile:

db

Hahaha

I love it when any yoyo is released in the YYE colourway, simply because I know just how excited TotalArtist is going to be about it. ;D

:smiley: It will be a terrible day if she ever looks and goes, “I’m kinda over red, black, and white.” That’ll probably be the day after hell freezes over, though.

She already has a YYE Dang.

She has the same one seen in the photo! The odds!

Proud to present the new signature yo-yo from team member Mark Montgomery: The Markmont. Classic.

Specs:
Base Weight: 60.65 grams
Weight: 66.75 grams (with brass Markmont. Side Effects)
Weight: 63.50 grams (with aluminum Markmont. Side Effects)
Width: 45.06 mm
Diameter: 56.13 mm
Stock Response: Flow Groove
Gap Width: 4.32 mm
Bearing Size: Large © stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
Finish: Bead Blast
Axle System: Side Effects™

Coming Soon.

Are you going to release a soda edition?