One Drop YoYos Official News

You know, it says there is one gunmetal gray in stock here. :wink:

Not quite. :wink:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Is that one of the Projects with holes going around the rims on his desk(weren’t they trying to adjust weight that way for a while)? Looks too big!

What are you talking about Mikers?

:wink:

I swear back in the day David or Colin posted pictures of a Project they had drilled holes into the rim of, somebody had the idea to alter the weight by taking out and putting in weights. It HAD to be them!
That spherical metal thing to the left of the keyboard? Kinda looks like it?

Y’all are gonna leave me hanging here? David, where you at? Am I crazy?

I think I saw this in a dream somewhere, but I could be mistaken…

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg140/theflooper/Misc%202/vwr_zps88ea68e0.jpg

db

1 Like

^That would be interesting if One Drop made a system like that. It would be like Side Effects for rim weight.

^It certainly looks cool!

^this should definitely be looked at again. That or at least something like it.

Idea: Side effects that are similar to discs but shaped so they can make any throw fingerspin capable.

I know there are a lot of technical challenges like keeping the weight reasonable and would probably be difficult to machine but you can’t deny it would be super cool

That would be pretty cool.

They’ve been prototyped. Not full on “hop up and catch easily” (diameter was too small) but more like the dimple in the Prestige.

I’d buy those!

Weird! They were totally gone the other day when I checked. Either they found a couple lurking in the back or maybe OD shipped a few more in.

Maybe they’ll even last until I’m not broke.

Nickel Toxic Strings X One Drop Yo-Yos en route to YoYoExpert!

that looks awesome!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJQVCV6apY&feature=youtu.be

New video from team member Jonathon Best and Jt Nickel!

Just wanted to thank all you kind fellers at Onedrop for the Valor! I still can’t believe that I got a Valor just for being older and not as good at yoyo as these whipper snappers. Got it yesterday and can’t put it down! In case you are a bit confused, you sent me a Valor for winning the ‘old folks that can sorta throw’ battle. At any rate, I’m not sure how showing you more mediocre yoyoing is thanking you but (up until I wrote this sentence I was pretty sure it was), but I made another video playing with the Valor if you care to be underwhelmed.  :wink: There’s a bit of fixed axle too at the end, but its mostly about the Valor. Thanks again!

Great vid man and nice words to say to OD!