One Drop YoYos Official News

awww, thats kinda a sad panda moment for me but I am a sucker for a good 7075. Im still looking forward to seeing more.

This is correct.

I just want a classic “Paul Dang short combo set to the sound of heavy machinery” teaser video so we can hear that sweet 7075 ring. ;D

1 Like

seeing those pice reminded me, Ive seen those pics. I knew they didnt have SE’s. /facepalm

i was still drinking coffee…

Not such a short teaser combo, but here’s my freestyle from the weekend sporting the TopDeck!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ7b7pGHeU

I feel like my collection needs every single announced One Drop yoyo releasing this year. The TopDeck sounds like a new flagship, the Gauntlet reminds me of a SPYY Orbitron with a more modern O shape which is a really good place to be, and I absolutely need any plastic coming from One Drop – especially a delrin! And more.

Thank you for the kind words and the support :slight_smile:

I feel the same way. It’s dangerous because they’re only about a half hour from my work. I’m going in on Monday to pick up a couple new throws.

2 minutes of Dang? That’ll do… that’ll do nicely. ;D

Man if I lived that close… I’d go straight from work to OD HQ each day, paycheque in hand. I’d be poor and homeless, but man I’d have one heck of a collection. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m diggin all that slack. I gotta watch that again.

Sigh, 7075 onedrops are the bomb, and considering i have both previous models, valor and C (that i had to trade for)… I’m going to have to get this somehow, but i probably will not be able to because im saving up for my own run of yoyos… Sigh, the hard choices…

When’s the topdeck gonna get released?

1 Like

^^

Really soon. They are getting laser engraved at the moment so we are close :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Topdeck has become my daily throw. It always seems to be the first I reach for. I may need to pick up another… :wink:

Is there a timeline on the Cabal yet?

One Drop has so much going on right now. Looking forward to this years releases from you guys, my wallets not looking forward to it, but I am!

On my recent visit to OD I picked up a few throws and tried some new stuff. I read someone say that the Top Deck played like a Citizen, and I concur, surprisingly similar feel, Top Deck is incredible. Also played a prototype of the Chabal, best Delrin I’ve played, can’t wait to pick one up! I also picked up a Vanguard, a Gauntlet, a Rebirth, and a Cascade to add to my OD collection. Love them all, with the Rebirth in particular getting tons of play time. As Aaron said, GREAT things coming out of OD!

If anyone wants to see the little edit I threw together of drone footage I grabbed at the shop follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ju3qq1ktzbmgo03/OD_Drone_Final.mp4?dl=0
I just kind of wanted to showcase the area surrounding the new shop location, I love that area of Eugene! Thanks again to everyone at OD for their hospitality, seriously such an amazing experience visiting and hanging out with those dudes!

Woah Paul Dang has gotten really good. Such a good style.

Awesome video man! You should get that up on youtube. :smiley:

Hyped for the Topdeck, so very hyped. Going to combine a Topdeck, Gauntlet and Cascade order once it drops to save on shipping, so hopefully they’ll all be in stock at the same time.

refreshes OD’s instagram page