One Drop YoYos Official News

:o

Soo… What’s up with the terarrian? Does it have a release date?

Sorry I don’t like to say it as I love both throwers and yoyoexpert.

But its been like a month since the terrarian was revealed on reddit throwers.

It doesn’t have a release date but few people has bought them. Or got them.

And do you know there is a contest on reddit where you can win terrarain?

Here’s the link you can’t participate in it though as entries closed.

I would say be active there as there are many contests there.

Oh. Didn’t realize they were released.

It hasn’t had an official release yet, although if OD’s flikr is anything to go buy, it should be not too far away. As always, there will always be people in the know or who are friends of Onedrop and/or stopped by the shop who will have been able to get their hands on one… but the rest of us will have to wait for the general release.

Speaking of the Terrarian though:

(Flippin’ flikr keeps trying to get me to sign up to download the pictures, I have to keep grabbing them from the source code…)

The shape of this really intrigues me. The weight distribution looks very interesting, little rim weight with a uniformity throughout the width of the cup… sorta reminds me of the Yoyorecreation ReClash in that aspect.

http://lghttp.13060.nexcesscdn.net/80647E/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/600x600/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/e/reclash13.jpg

I can’t wait to see how that weight distribution affects the way that it plays. :smiley:

By the looks of the photos floating around, looks extremely wide.not sure how I feel about it.

Threw it at Nats. Smoothest thing ever.

1 Like

What’s the green yoyo on the left?

Thats a Terrarian. :slight_smile:

places on bucket list of all green yoyos to obtain ::slight_smile:

one day, man, one day. I can at least maybe save up as I just won some money from a recent yoyo contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah was that the Eli Hops contest thing? Your video was awesome man, well deserved. :slight_smile:

Rebirth release date today, woooooo! buys all the Onedrops

Finally managed to track down a CLYWxOD Wooly Markmont yesterday as well. Been after one for a while now so I’m thrilled to finally have one on the way. :smiley:

1 Like

Welp that’s OK but if we get a note like why was it removed we can understand better.

That review was not by me. And it was his opinion can’t say anything about it.

But David did sorted it out on PMS.

Now I would say I got my first one drops few days before.

Ive only heard that they are good or the quality.

But i got to say sir all from one drop.

You guys are awesome.

I got a valor. A yelets. And a benchmark V from a bst deal.

And they are so good.

I always thought why doesn’t they make a bearing tool.

Welp now in know.

The bearing seat my god its really easy to remove it. Like i can do it with hand.

Of course valor is my fav.

But yelets with se is super fun and unique.

I dont really like the valors finish. Its not the best for grinding but it really is a great playing yoyo. Sure my favorite.

Yelets splash is super beautiful.

Will post pics when I get good internet.

I will pick up a rebirth for sure.

Thanks for being super awesome one drop guys.

Love you.

And gambit I forgot to say.

I bought those from the half my prize money. I payed him in gift cards.

Thanks! By the way, do you know how much the Terrarian will cost?

my kidney ;D ;D

Sounds fair to me.

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1333796051704892415.jpg

1 Like

Will there be any more nickel rebirths made? I was out of town for the release…

Yes :slight_smile:

I got to throw a Terrarian at Nats and I absolutely loved it. I can’t wait for those to come out.

Please wait to drop Terrarian until next month, around the 15th specifically ;D

tl;dr for below:
I really like the Rebirth, and was compelled to actually post in the manuf. thread to say so

Lol, but seriously, I try not to suck up to companies, but the Rebirth is that good. Got a nickel and it plays so well that I haven’t even touched any other yoyo, OD or not (I play plastics and beaters out of the house of course) It is almost identical in play to my Markmont. Project, and the differences are just modernization that only helps the play, and speeds it up slightly while still maintaining a chill that the OG has(a Pro for me)