One Drop YoYos Official News

Don’t tell me I was kept in mind…? Paul you guys are two too good to me! ;D

Haha, glad you all enjoyed it! That officially makes that an evening well spent. :stuck_out_tongue:

In typical fashion i missed the One Drop Titanium drop. SMFH

This thing is seriously killer. So glad I picked one up. Thank you One Drop for making awesome yoyos.

http://i.imgur.com/GPHbHa2.jpg

Terrarian anyone?

^ Aye, they look lovely! Definately interested in the stats of these. :slight_smile:

Now it may just be me (it probably is), but these look a little too shiny to be 6061 with the standard Pyramatte finish. 7075 maybe? :-X

Probably just you… :slight_smile:

db

I know that you are pretty much the human ‘Encyclopaedia Onedropica’… so I’m happy to take you at your word. Must be a trick ‘o’ the light. ;D

Which reminds me DB… do you have a human alias? I’ve seen your name affiliated with Onedrop many many a time and always wondered whether you were an employee, an avid fan, a consulting physicist or Paul Dang’s alter-ego… :stuck_out_tongue:

In my best quantum response … perhaps!

db

Well played sir, well played. It was worth a try at least… the mystery goes on. :wink:

From forum rules:

“One Account Per Person - Should be self explanatory. Members are allowed only one account.”

I too have wondered whether this is an account for a OneDrop employee. The posts for this person all pre-date the P. Dang connection, however. David, or Shaun perhaps?

I am putting my money on The Machinist…

^^^Agreed. He is super smart. Ever read his old posts on fluid mechanics?

He does have a mysterious avatar.

Not if you’re Indiana Jones ;D

But, he’s not, and neither are you… or are you?

Sorry to burst any conspiratorial bubbles here but DB is his very own human. He is part of the One Drop Creative Team, a group of people who aren’t employees but contribute their knowledge. For professional and academic reasons, he can’t divulge his real identity. I can promise you though that it isn’t David, Me(Shawn), Paul, Andrew, or any of our sponsored players. Not that there aren’t some of you who will always disbelieve the truth for a more interesting story.

1 Like

I will continue to believe in conspiracies. Aliens in Roswell, Star-Chamber, Skull and Bones, Big-Oil, JFK and now DB.

I will not be bamboozled.

I fixed that for you Mat.

All that really matters is what the Ancient Astronaut Theorist believe and have to say about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…astronauts…interesting…

db

Now I fixed it for you.