One Drop YoYos Official News

Interesting comment, care to elaborate?

db

planning on ordering a benchmark 2014 V tomorrow morning with a 100 kitty strings in that neon mix pack cause i am in desperate need of yoyo strings!!! super excited!!!

What the heck Man, I not only support them, I wished I had one of them.
When and where are they going to be available to the rest of us ?

They look spectacular !!

What the hell are you talking about?

Looks like for Black Friday the new Benchmarks are buy 3 get a 4th for free. Awesome deal if you were going to get a full set.

I’m talking about a certain vendor that is known for elaborate special edition splashes

this is an awesome deal, I am all over it!!

Wasn’t a jab at OD, just the vendor. I have my reasons.

Abby, I had a chance to play the V. You will NOT be disappointed! Such a GREAT yoyo . It doesn’t even make sense for me to say what I almost said, which was “A great yoyo at that price point.” But like I said, that makes no sense because it’s just such a good yoyo, period. I mean, REALLY good.

1 Like

yay!!! I’m excited cause its my first one drop! super excited!!! plus I’m thinking of putting some SE’s on my christmas wishlist just so i can have some variety.

I’m so stoked. I purchased all 4 of them!

Thanks for picking up some new Benchmarks! We appreciate the support. Hope you enjoy them :slight_smile:

yay!!! my yoyo came in the mail!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
One drop awesome job on the V I love it it’s fantastic!!! Cant put it down!

Thanks! Glad you dig it :slight_smile:

http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/one-drop-side-effect-sale/

Yoyoexpert is having a promotion on Side Effects. Check it out.

1 Like

Been wondering what goes down at the shop? Wonder no more! We got you guys covered.

:slight_smile:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7TIbnuhejk

5 Likes

i have seen Paul Dang with a wineglass. my life is complete ;D

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since it’s been really quiet around here, what does everyone think of the new Mount McKinley Seven Summits splash? I think it looks great!

1 Like

I didn’t know it had dropped. :slight_smile: That’s a sharp-looking colourway right there.

This is all new information to me. ???
Has a release date been set ?