The Official - CLYW News

So with the Advance Scout coming out soon, will the tweaked specs of the final Scout design be released afterwards? I’m trying to decide which one I might like better.

We won’t have the full final specs for the full production Scout until those get through production. We have estimated specs right now based off CAD and ano estimates, but it’s always really hard to tell until we get through all the finishing processes.

Ok, thanks! I think if it’s close to the advance scout’s weight, then I’ll be happy either way. A smidge heavier would be nice, though :wink:
Really looking forward to this one.

So you guys are sponsoring Utah States? Will you have a booth?

Okay, WHERE ARE THE YETIS?

in the place

Oh… right… duh

I didn’t grab one of the new Avalanches, because I’ve had to lock my wallet up tight after recent purchases. But, I have to say, that whomever your new anodizer is, did crazy good work on those. Hopefully you continue using them, as I really want something in a few of those new colorways eventually!

1 Like

The place where they keep the poutine stuff

Uh-huh…

Wanted to give another big thumbs up on the new anodizer. It was torture waiting for those last couple Power Ups to sell.

1 Like

Thanks! We’re excited to have a whole new set of options. Just for the record, since people keep asking, the “standard” CLYW colorways aren’t going anywhere. We’re adding MORE to the mix, not getting rid of anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure someone has asked this, but where’s the maple drips?

Haven’t been able to find anyone who can do them consistently in the quantities we need. Still trying, though.

1 Like

When is yoyoexpert going to get the wooly marmot and gnarwhal back in stock?

those are both discontinued…

The gnarwhal 2 will eventually be back, but the check the BST for marmots.

This sounds cool

3 Likes

clyw yoyos are awesome…love my bonfire

1 Like

New plastic yoyo, looks pretty cool!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_P9AKrg7Dv/