YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

I swear, all of your pics are just… :o

1 Like

Flawless?

1 Like

More than flawless.

Yeah he has perfected picture taking.

I always thought the Dazzler was just hype, but I was able to throw one at a yoyo meet for a couple of minutes, and it was amazing!

Hype thrives on emotional attachment.

Sooo…
What do you guys think of overdrive vs sleipnir?
Just realized they look pretty similiar

they all look pretty similar :stuck_out_tongue: Cept for some.

The low weight plus the large diameter makes the overdrive super fun. Definitely my favorite of the older yoyorecreations. The sleipnir was ok but played completely different.

That hurt…

I agree the overdrive is awesome I wish I could grab a 2013 version

Anyone know where I can buy the appropriate size pads for Schneider MK-II without paying $10 for shipping? I only know of direct from SP and from another Japanese retailer.

My pads ripped out a while back and the groove is shallow and doesn’t seem to be very silicone friendly. I’ve never had one of my silicone jobs rip out before before this yoyo and I just redid the sili on this yoyo for the 3rd time in like 2 weeks. If I use too much sili the yoyo plays responsive/vibey/bad. If I use a normal amount the yoyo plays amazing but the sili seems to rip out after like 10-12 hours of play.

I love how the yoyo plays but it is so finicky in so many ways that it is starting to get annoying…though it would be a lot less annoying if I could just buy pads without paying an arm and a leg for shipping. If someone knows of a magic place (or other pads that work that I can get here or another domestic retailer) please shoot me a PM. I want to play with my favorite yoyo every day, not 4 out of every 5 because I’m waiting for the silicone to dry.

Grey thin hat pad

This thread is quite quite

Very pleased with the new Sleipnir, dead smooth as well :wink:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/guitar_arpeggio666/yyr_zpsfabe135f.jpg

Just wondering, who also thinks the 44Clash Draupnirs are possibly the ugliest yoyos ever made?

but accually all of them are?

idk, I do like the look of regular Draupnir, but I can’t stand the 44Clash ones

I’ll second that.
The sad part is that the Purple they used would actually look good without those bogus graphics they decided to use. I hope they release just a straight purple version in the future.

amen