YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

Ok guys, I grabbed a Bob ans also managed to get an old friend of mine back

here is a family picture:
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1380341_731711710236230_6732210139684414508_n.jpg?oh=4c33dc5cb8ea5c56d7461f41707bc47c&oe=54AE2D84

Just a question:

If all new Draupnirs are “Attuned”, then what significance does the term “Bob” have anymore?

Aren’t they just “Draupnir” now? Or, are they all “Bob”?

The name refers specifically to black ones. But i guess alternatively you could call the old ones something like nob.

My jealousy is so real

They’re all Bobs, but there’s black Bob and Green Bob :smiley:

1 Like

Leave the names to naoki :smiley:

You own a Jealousy?

1 Like

lol

Ironically if I had a jealousy I wouldn’t be as jealous…

someone just told me he would like to trade a benson fok sleipnir for my phenom ti but dont want to deal with intl shipping

too bad :frowning:

Shipping internationally isn’t rocket surgery. You do the same thing as any other package. Put an address. Except there’s a short form that looks like this:

Contents: yoyo
Declared value: $50
Gift? Yes (or no… whatever…)

That’s it.

Really, that’s all.

It costs more, but I assume that you and the person would work that out.

I’ve shipped to the UK before in a trade. All went smoothly.

I had to send a package to Brasil once, worst experience at the post office ever ;D
The address wouldn’t fit in the sheet and I had no idea which name was the city, region or the residence name ::slight_smile:

Sometimes when you’re not familiar with the outline of the address you’re given, it can be a pain

Imagine if you went through all the trouble and end up with a box with a chunk of scrap aluminum inside xD

I’ve had a similar experience before (not for yoyo but shipping nonetheless); but after you’ve done it once, the next time it’s easy to remember to ask for clarification from the int’l person. :wink:

has anyone else tried the turning point shake?
Really want to know more about it

So how many of you lucky devils out there picked up a Schneider MK-II? Anyone receive theirs and get to play it yet? I don’t normally stop myself from buying stuff that really appeals to me but I bought 3 TPs at $250 each retail and e=mc2/Messiah/Gnarwhal 2 on the BST over the course of about a week and felt sort of guilty since I had done so well cutting my collection down and now I’m sad I didn’t grab the MK-II Schneider when I had the chance.

Holy cow. I just pulled my MkII out of my mailbox and am blown away by the feel of it. It is like a v-cut Leo Sniper. I am gutted I only picked up one. Gutted I tell you. Very little vibe, again a beautiful product (just like the Attack version), and just wonderful on the string. Not as powerful as the MkI but like fine china vs. the original bull.

1 Like

I am jealous, it looks like a fantastic yoyo.

On a YYR related note, the e=mc2 I picked up on the BST arrived today. Blink is one of my all time favorites and I’ve always wanted to try an e=mc2 to see how it would stack up, though I always suspected that I’d prefer the lighter Blink. So far I’m absolutely loving the e=mc2, right on par with the Blink. The heavier weight definitely changes the play but certainly not for the worse. My only issue with it is that I like it so much that I’d like to hang on to it for a while but I do not care for solid red yoyos at all.