ED HAPONIK/BOUNTY/NEW RELEASES - Werrd Official Manufacturer's Thread

Ed is a wizard!

Love how Ed’s style is absolutely distinctive, whether he’s throwing a wooden fixed axle or an Eight-Six 400. Great tricks in that video!

It’s just soo… fixed axle ya know? Kind of blows my mind. So awesome Ed, and congrats!

That’s a game changer.

1 Like

Sick stuff Ed!!!

Man it’s been quiet in this thread for the past few months… Sorry about that guys! We’re back at it again and have tons of new releases in stores, as well as tons of new videos.

So first up, We released new MINUTE colors, and they are all absolutely beautiful.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1383030_596222237079948_948740362_n.jpg

We’ve also recently released some new colors of the 86400
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1395423_595744400461065_1797783954_n.jpg

Also if you didn’t already know the ever popular HOUR was restocked at YoYoExpert in all new colors.

In videos, we’ve added quite a few more Minute MINUTE videos.

First up being Alliance member Jacob Jensen. It’s been quite a while since his last video release, and it’s good to see that he hasn’t lost any of his skill.

Then we have Wrecking Crew’s Wilson Van Gundy. Wilson hasn’t put out very many videos, and we have no idea why. He has so many great tricks to show off.

Next up Alliance member Ky Zizan shows off some of his incredible 1a. We asked him if he was going to be making a Double Dragon Minute MINUTE, and he just gave us this sly grin and said, “You’ll just have to wait and see”

We follow that up with Alliance member Ed Haponik’s own Minute MINUTE episode. It is so strange seeing Ed throw a yoyo that isn’t wooden or fixed axle, but man he throws down some CRAZY stuff with the Minute

Our final episode comes from a Guest, Mr. CJ Atkinson of Crucial. The tricks are great, and the music makes it even better

Then in Non-Minute MINUTE videos, Wrecking Crew’s Donald Hodgkinson released “Repercussions” that features some amazing stuff. We all knew that Donald was a 3a mastermind, but in this video he shows us that he also has some world class 1a tricks.

Finally we have a new 3a video from Eric Tran-Ton (myself), it’s been a while since I’ve done any filming of my 3a, but with the help of Wrecking Crew’s Logan Willis, this video was able to happen.

We’ve got so much more stuff to release within these next few weeks, so stay tuned, and we promise that this time around we will keep you all updated.

1 Like

Will the Fruiture ever come to yye?

The Fruiture will be released soon,

I’m excited about this.

Loving my aqua minute, excited for what you guys release next!

basepi

It had snowed, it’s was cold.

Kahli Evans.

Werrd Minute.

Werrd Alliance.

Werrd welcomes Nathan Crissey to the Werrd Alliance. We are super stoked to have Nathan join the Werrd family.

There are lots of good things still to come from Werrd in 2014. Thanks for everyone’s support!

No way? Nice. I wasn’t aware he had left YYJ.

The Werrld Cup is coming!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that we are still alive. We have more protos flying around than I’ve seen in a long time (and for those of you who have seen us drop 6 new throws at Werrlds in the past, you know that’s saying something).

As usual, we are playing our cards close to our chests, but in the meantime, we’ve released limited runs of the Irony JPX. The specs are very close to the JP 2k13, but there were some upgrades to pad position and some weight distribution tweaking.

These are out there now with more coming soon. We usually get on here and say how great the new throw is. With the Irony JP, you guys know already. This one won’t disappoint, so if you’ve always wanted one but couldn’t get your hands on one, this is your chance, and you’ll be getting the best one yet.

We are going to be around and about and contests and stuff. But the main focus now is the new throws. Keep your eyes out for pics etc and when you do get your hands on one of the new beasts, please don’t be shy. Let us know what you think.

Pac 2.0… or else… :wink:

1 Like

LOL derp
o carp I dont want to sell all muh yoyos yet plz

Is the Fruiture ever going to get released?

thats what he said.