DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Wrath shape+blast is pretty fantastic for grinds. Coming from a guy who almost never does grinds cuz he doesn’t know how to do any fancy ones but still loved doing them on the Wrath.

Looks like there has been a Restock of the Pride (7075 and 6061) How long ago did that happen? :slight_smile:

I believe it was two days ago, on like Tuesday or Monday night. So maybe three days. They didn’t do much publicity for it. Just a tweet, it didn’t even get pushed back to the top of new release.

Been playing my pride. Nice stable yoyo. After rockin the wrath for so long, the pride feels a bit bulbous in my hand. Mine is a 7075 and it feels a tad heavier than I’d like it to be. A very well done yoyo but I must say I prefer my wrath.

Both the Wrath and the Pride are crazy good! I prefer the Pride since it seems more stable and faster moving with my play style.
But both are amazing Throws!

The 6061 version is lighter… you should pick one up… it might just be the difference you are looking for.

for sure. Hope I get to try one:)

Its been really quite on the DS front any news??? Any new throws releasing this summer? Patiently waiting :slight_smile:

I gave up on patiently waiting for anything by DS. The Greed was teased ages ago and then nothing.

It’ll come when it comes. :wink:

1 Like

I still have hope that we will see a more regular release schedule.

1 Like

It has been a while and we are trying to get things out but there are many obstacles that come into releasing a Yoyo. Believe it or not yoyos are extremely expensive to produce. That is one of the main obstacles that we have faced. From what I remember from my last conversation with Dan, we have funding so we should be pumping out another greed prototype (some tweaks from the first proto) as well as something special :wink:

We are trying hard to put out stuff on a regular basis but we are still a small brand that can’t afford to produce 10 yoyos a year. We believe in quality over quantity! We would rather release 1 perfect yoyo a year than a few sub par ones.

We appreciate the love and support we get and any concerns we do hope to work out.

Its all good bud, I am just an excited fan waiting to get the next DS throw. I agree with your quality over quantity, and it is good to hear thats the way you guys think of it. Thanks for the update and I can’t wait to throw it and review it.

[quote=“yomagic,post:812,topic:40345”]
I wish more companies were like this, I can only buy a few yoyos a year so quality really matters to me as opposed to quantity.

so hows the Greed coming along guys? just being patient like the rest of them and i notice there hasnt been any discussion of it in awhileso enlighten me if you can,please and thank you.

Sorry. Greed is still in Proto stages as far as I’m aware. None of us have been in contact with Dan for months now and don’t really know what’s going on.

:frowning:

Always a solid sign when none of a company’s team members have been in touch with the owner for months at a time.

The Greed looked so promising too :frowning:

thats no good sir. Kinda a let down,i hope everything pulls together at some point and time.and the greed will come out and you guys will get the chance to do what was achieved with your 2 previous throws,awesomeness

1 Like

Yeah it’ll come out when it comes out. If it does. We had the same problems with the pride. It’s a shame because Dan’s amazing design skills are overshadowed by his flakyness. The greed is really great though. I’m confident that if it does get released you guys will all be very very happy.

i know i will be ;D ;D,thats why i had to hit up the DS thread when i saw still no sign of anything ,my pride and wrath are waiting for their bro to join them XD

It’s had been a long time coming, we haven’t been there when we should have been. :frowning: We are giving back to those who have supported us. First four people to reply to the Facebook post in the link get a free pride yoyo!
Please share this post!