DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

The BB on my 6061 Pride feels great.

Same here… but have you ever had the pleasure of throwing the wrath? The finish almost feels like satin. I haven’t felt a finish like it before. Very nice for Grinds (not that the 6061 pride isn’t) It’s just better IMO.

Yeah Alex have you ever played a wrath?

Of course he has haha! He is a team member after all :slight_smile: The Wraths being machined from One Drop has them come with a tumble. I believe that is the finish that is on the wrath.

Tumbled or not, there was extra blast after that. Soda, I’m guessing. The Wrath is NOT a straight-up pyramatte tumble. I know pyramatte, and that is not it.

Never played a Wrath.

I knew it!

LOL… Who feels dumb??? <------ this guy :wink: Sheepishly tiptoes away

Alex is kidding by the way lol

I also got confirmation that the blast on the wrath and pride are the same. So if you notice a difference it’s probably because of the shape that lends the wrath to great grinds.

There are also tiny machining “grooves” in the Pride that are not present on the Wrath. This gives them each a different feel. I like both of them, but they do feel a bit different.

No need to feel dumb! The only indicator that I am on the team is tiny tiny print under my avatar. I can’t expect everyone to notice. So unless you’ve seen my videos around (they’re dope) I don’t really expect you to know things like that.

I agree about the finish on the Wrath. It feels fantastic. And while I like the play of the Pride more, I find myself picking up the Wrath sometimes just to feel that sweet sweet finish and do some wicked grinds.

No problem bud… totally get you were just messing around :slight_smile: I was just messs’n around too… it’s just me sense of humor.

So the finish is the same on the pride as on the wrath huh? Weird? I wouldn’t have been able to tell just by feel. It’s amazing to me how different cuts in the metal can create that feeling.
Don’t get me wrong the workmanship on both the pride and wrath is just amazing! As a matter of fact the pride is my current favorite throw followed closely by the wrath.
I just would not have guessed the finish on both would’ve been the same. Awesome you learn something new everyday. Good info :slight_smile:

He’s saying the truth. His videos are super dope! Give them a watch.

Wrath shape+blast is pretty fantastic for grinds. Coming from a guy who almost never does grinds cuz he doesn’t know how to do any fancy ones but still loved doing them on the Wrath.

Looks like there has been a Restock of the Pride (7075 and 6061) How long ago did that happen? :slight_smile:

I believe it was two days ago, on like Tuesday or Monday night. So maybe three days. They didn’t do much publicity for it. Just a tweet, it didn’t even get pushed back to the top of new release.

Been playing my pride. Nice stable yoyo. After rockin the wrath for so long, the pride feels a bit bulbous in my hand. Mine is a 7075 and it feels a tad heavier than I’d like it to be. A very well done yoyo but I must say I prefer my wrath.

Both the Wrath and the Pride are crazy good! I prefer the Pride since it seems more stable and faster moving with my play style.
But both are amazing Throws!

The 6061 version is lighter… you should pick one up… it might just be the difference you are looking for.

for sure. Hope I get to try one:)

Its been really quite on the DS front any news??? Any new throws releasing this summer? Patiently waiting :slight_smile: