DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

It doesn’t bother me waiting. You know being a Project manager in the IT field if there is one thing I can appreciate… it is waiting to launch something until it is perfect! Its worth the effort and wait in the long run (For both sides Manufacturer and Buyer). :wink:

It’s not “waiting” in general that was the pain with the Pride. :wink:

Maybe I didn’t see your original post… What Pain?

I understand where Greg is coming from. We were constantly pushing back release date. Until the Pride eventually released almost 6 months after we initially planned. I am really sorry about that Greg and can’t blame you for not wanting to wait.

We had a lot of problems with our anodizer. And what was supposed to be a two week job took almost two months. Then Dan had to do extensive testing as well as trying to scrub off that weird residue they had coming back from ano. Then we had to find a retailer willing to buy a product that had been pushed back almost 6 months. Luckily, Andre stepped up and it seems to have paid off. He only has 7 left last time I counted.

I am not trying to make excuses. Like I said, I can’t blame Greg at all. He was very very patient and I wouldn’t ask or expect that from him a second time.

Heheh, just to make sure I’m perfectly clear: I enjoy my Pride (I did buy one on release day!) immensely, and I’m still a prospective buyer for the Greed. I just want to block my ears and go “la la la” if a release date is ever announced. :wink: :wink:

Wrath and Pride… two fantastic yoyos. I’m sure the Greed will be good, too.

I’ll definitely look I to getting a Greed once those are available. Dat Angular shape 8)

Interesting… I just recently discovered DS as a company… This was an issue I was not aware happened.

On a happy note… I just picked up a MIB Wrath from a B/S/T Thread here(a beautiful Colorway). This means I am almost caught up with my set. I just need a 7075 Pride and I got the whole family :slight_smile: Can’t wait to throw it around some.

The Greed proto pics I saw at some point looked quite nice, definitely interested in picking one up when the time comes.

I got a Wrath in a colorway that I’m really happy with and although the yoyo never really “spoke” to me in a way that made me want to hold on to it forever, it has all the qualities I would look for in such a yoyo. I passed on the Pride mostly based on the fact that I was in the process of trying to get rid of my Ava/Sas and although the Pride clearly differs from those two in actual specs (especially with both 6061 and 7075 variants), I suspect that the overall shape would still turn me off. Both versions look like fantastic yoyos with a number of great colorways, and they’ve certainly been well received so far. It looks like they sold just fine without me too ;D

Woot---- Got a brand new MIB 7075 Pride on the way This completes my set for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see the restock?

Sorry man - no restock What I meant it was never played with. I just said it a little funky

Update- It’s Here! Isn’t it great when family gets together! :slight_smile:

I want that wrath! That thing is pretty.

1 Like

Thanks man all of them are still mint too (Which I am surprised since I use each of them alot)
But I have always loved the finish on my wrath. Very unique!

The blast on the wrath is so good! I love mine. But I prefer the darker colors.

I agree… While I love how the pride plays ( even more then my wrath) I like the finish of my wrath better then my pride. DS should really consider using the finish of the wrath on future throw I.e greed.
Plus the darker color way is incedable

The BB on my 6061 Pride feels great.

Same here… but have you ever had the pleasure of throwing the wrath? The finish almost feels like satin. I haven’t felt a finish like it before. Very nice for Grinds (not that the 6061 pride isn’t) It’s just better IMO.

Yeah Alex have you ever played a wrath?

Of course he has haha! He is a team member after all :slight_smile: The Wraths being machined from One Drop has them come with a tumble. I believe that is the finish that is on the wrath.

Tumbled or not, there was extra blast after that. Soda, I’m guessing. The Wrath is NOT a straight-up pyramatte tumble. I know pyramatte, and that is not it.