Third Annual YOYO BBQ. Nashua, NH. August 12th

We can bring another, it’s not that big, but… It will work.

We can bring drinks, do you want us to bring a cooler too? We can bring an okay sized one.

Okay, sooo. I will get there about 1 P.M. So, It’ll be a little late.

But I’ll make it.

We can never have too many canopies. You can bring another cooler if you like; we already have two.

I’ll be there a twelve. I hope I can find the spot you guys will be at.

When I get there at ten, I’ll prolly be in the stone house. It’s pretty easy to spot; it has a walkway leading up to it and a big fountain. I doubt we’ll have to compete for space in the picnic area, so we’ll take the one we usually do, which is the very first one coming down the dirt road.

When you zoom in on the park on Mapquest (Satellite mode) Is the Stone house the one in the box of trees with the road going through the bottom side? I’ll probably figure it out tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s on the opposite side of the stage. And yes, there are plenty of trees. Call me if you need directions within the park [EDIT: number removed].

TY

Super super great time guys. Pictures and videos up in a bit.

that turned out a lot better than i thought it was going to when we first got there haha

I think us yo-yoing was like an anti-rain dance that dried everything up. It turned out to be great!

so how was it?

It was awesome! Scott’s getting better at 3a. :slight_smile:

In short, completely and totally awesome. Good friends, good eats, good times.

True!

Haha still a work in progress though :smiley:

Had an awesome time! Great to try some awesome throws, and awesome people. SEe you guys soon.

Have those videos yet??

im not involved in the bbq, but i have something to say.

both shadowz and manofmystery have

• creepy avatars
  • live somewhere…
  • manof MYSTERY and SHADOWZ143 (mystery and shadows)

just had to be said! lol i kinda knew they friends or relatives, now its confirmed

Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know why he chose that name.

I’ve had this name forever.