Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

Never tried a YYO, but I can’t say no to that!

Try a Lava

Agreed.

At any rate, at that price, it’s not a question of ‘if’ I buy, but more ‘how many’. :wink:

Great to see a video from you as well Bina, its nice to put a face to the name. You’ve got some serious skills right there, it was tough to keep up at times! :smiley:

Looks great, I’ll be interested to see how the finish is as I know a lot of people don’t like anything that isn’t blasted…

I’m one of those, and these are not blasted. But at $29.50, gotta recover some cost somewhere, so I can understand the non-blasted decision even if I don’t like it. :wink:

It’s just asian thing, they like glossy finishes. I was convincing them for long time before they started making beadblasted yo-yos. Before Hatchet, it was just Brave.

^ I’ve noticed this as well. Look at how many YYR and Turning points are un-blasted, it seems they just love the shiny look…

They do seem to. But I’ll tell you what… I have zero regrets about selling my glossy Krown in order to buy a blasted one. :wink:

I have a guy who refinishes my Oakley X-Metal sunglasses and he blasts to many different finishes…maybe I’ll pick up a couple of these and send them to him for some test runs :slight_smile:

For so cheap, you can probably just play the raw blasted until it loses its texture, but for best results you will need to re-ano after having it blasted.

Interesting… Both Orbis and Pause are 64 grams…

I got some questions about fastest Yoyofficer, well here is my prelim with Orbis

Where’s the. Pause? I can’t find it for sale, and was t the release supposed to be Saturday?

Some stores have got it but will not name the store.

No need to worry, the Orbis and Pause will definitely be released this week! ;D

There will be an announcement in the next couple days when they are ready to release!

-Garrett

3 Likes

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1287/YOYOFFICER-Pause

Yes!  ;D

Bina, would you agree with Chris Rhoads that the Orbis is a more mello and relaxed yoyo?

I wouldn’t say that about Orbis. I think it can play quite fast and reacts really fast to changes in movement. It’s not super energetic and isn’t faster than player like some other yo-yos with similiar weight, it gives you more control over play.

For this Christmas, we prepared special limited re-run of one of our most popular models - IMP!

It’s same design, but comes with new engraving, our premium grooved bearing and lower price $36.90.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/10498088_604088286385040_4791515650254710227_o.jpg