Going plastic! Introducing X.Point - Yoyofficer official news!

:o

Sums up how I’m feeling right now.

It looks like the reality of the devalued Yuan is starting to show up here on YYE.

These guys are just killing it. Domestic manufacturers will need to bring more to the table than fancy colors splashed on old models.

1 Like

I know. These yoyos and these prices. :o

1 Like

Is it me, or does the shape of the Tusk remind you of a Genesis.

It’s you.

It’s definitely you.

If you’re going to compare it to something, it’s more alike to a Skywalker. But it doesn’t matter. There are X number of unique ways you can shape a yoyo and still have it be playable and useful. I’m frankly astonished that we don’t have MORE yoyos that share a similar look.

1 Like

The Tusk is having a very unique feel and I love how it plays! It is a very good mono-metal yoyo!
The Shift is a concentrate of power and the slightly smaller diameter makes it perfect for intricate tricks!

where’s the tusk?

Announcement regarding stock Yoyofficer bearing:

We love our grooved 10 ball bearing, but unfortunately latest runs seems to have lower quality than we see as acceptable and so we decided to not use them in our yo-yos anymore.

After some search, we found new supplier, that will provide string centering bearing(flat center with angled sides) in quality we demand. We want to provide you with best playing yo-yos for the price and good centering bearing is part of that, so this change was necessary .

You can expect new runs released in few weeks to be already affected by this change.

Any plans on a full run of twilights?

A) What’s a Twilight?

B) Been loving the Shift I acquired. It’s a fairly humble “jack of all trades” kind of yoyo, a bit on the lighter side (in a great way), fantastic finish… definitely well worth the money for anyone considering one.

I’m a team member, and I’ve never heard of a twilight before. Lol

Twilight is model that was produced for our distributor in Korea. We don’t plan to release it worldwide right now.

Introducing Yoyofficer Urban

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/13434825_882135955246937_6538406866808608285_n.jpg?oh=4c2516085b7a1883af1c17f4350ae8ba&oe=5804169A&gda=1473068979_0d94e3d0a5ad328882fcca32edfe9a70

Our recent models focused on lighter feeling and agile play and we loved them for that. But sometimes it’s good to pick up something tougher, someting packing lot of punch and power. And for that, we bring you the new Yoyofficer Urban.

Don’t be fooled by its 66.1 g weight, Urban plays heavier and more stable than this number would suggest. The shape combines quite organic curves with open catch zone and above average width. Add balanced distribution of weight to this and you get a very versatile yo-yo. Relaxed play at bus stop, patient crafting of new tricks, or winning contests, Urban will fit in all of these roles.

Urban also represents small revolution in look of our yo-yos. Apart from 8 stunning splash finishes, it will utilize our brand new beadblasting. We worked long and hard to get beadblasting to this level and we believe we can offer you one of best surfaces on the market. It is really smooth, slightly more matte, and it feels simply amazing.

Weight: 66.1 g
Diameter: 55 mm
Width: 46 mm
Gap Width: 4.6 mm
Surface: New higher quality blasting
Bearing: Strin centering bearing ( Wing shaped )
MSRP: 49.9 USD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/t31.0-8/13422382_882135975246935_3891455400661081623_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/13433295_882136111913588_1377809149913627904_o.jpg

Looks awesome. :slight_smile:

Oh man. I might have to re-evaluate my birthday purchase plans. These look awesome!

1 Like

Those are some really cool colorways definitely interested.

Nice looking colorways!

Your move clyw

1 Like