!SpottedBanana Anodizing Services! :D

Amazing.

I only have 2-3 items that I’d get anodized. Both would be clear. If my Corli prototype is raw, then that’s good to go and could be done clear. My Battosai has been stripped and mirrow polished so I’d also do that clear as well. The third is a 2nd run Peak that I’d just again want done clear.

Just depends on price and turn-around times!

If that Battosai is mirror polished, you don’t want it ano’d. Rather, think about a clear powdercoat.

I actually think anodized mirror polished yoyos look awesome. For exmaple, I mirror polished and anodized this peak for stickman. I just love anything glossy :stuck_out_tongue: (I think it’s because I don’t do grind tricks)

Awwwww…

Wish I had money to try this…

SOOO beautiful.

I wish I had a yoyo worth anodizing. I definitely cannot ano over my bip bop glacier express :confused:

This. is. awesome! I may have to get this one.

And your ano jobs are amazing!

Just a note for all:

I received a price quote for the services. In my opinion, it’s very affordable and reasonable, if you consider this an investment in your yoyo, collection and satisfaction.

SOLD!

[s]Still available! This yoyo is a Galaxy Blasted DTI Bassboost. $60 shipped.

Just finished this Chief for Stickman and it looks amazing :stuck_out_tongue: He gave me free range and this is what I created!

Have another ano job tomorrow night so stay tuned 8)

Too amazing!!!

Mind blown!

Thanks! Just finished this sweet thin pink splash w/ brown and silver acid wash skywalker for jwil425 (kind of like a reverse cherry blossom!) :smiley:

Dang.

That’s nice.

OHH MYYY GODDD YOU ARE THE SHHHHHUT YO MOUTH LOL. I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS! !! you are my hero. I couldn’t of asked for it to turn out better. I was just about to go to bed and this just made my whole night… week… no year lol you rock I can’t wait to see it in person. I also can’t wait for my next throw to be done. Once again thank youso much you are an ano queen.

1 Like

Oh and that ano you did for stickman is beautiful. Great ano for a great Guy… hey stickman is that the silver chief I sold you :slight_smile: it was a plain Jane now its a mean gene lol

Awww thank you (just happened to be on before bed)!! That means a lot to me heh :-X I am so glad you love it! It really makes me happy to create something that someone else can also admire and appreciate. :wink:

You dont even know how much im gonna cherish this yoyo. No price tag could ever match the meaning to me. This will never leave my case… Im debating my next throw already. Another skywalker? D bearing enigma? Or maybe a Arctic circle. Gotta get paid first though :frowning: gosh I wish I would of seen it tomorrow im like a kid before Christmas now pacing around waiting for Santa lol

Oh and also you nailed everything I asked of you to the T. It would of been amazing without asking any details but you came threw big time and Knew exactly what I wanted.

1 Like

Update: Giraffe yoyo is sold!

Just finished this sweet lime green speckled dropbear with black and silver acid wash :P:P

Just finished this cascade for Matt over the weekend (yellow to red fade splash on black) :stuck_out_tongue: The splash turned out amazing!

1 Like