MB's official blast thread..why not? Update..8/10/14 One of three for FYA Champs

They grind very good. This one got powdered for the Evan Evans benefit. Old picture.

Wet Whistle bead blasted…

Some recent blast work I did on an G2 Albatross…

:o That is so gooaskdlHFUJSDUHTJKUHHHJKKKKKKKKKKKKKK heart attack

1 Like

Wow. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Extra pic from today…

Bead blasted OG scene on my Peak…

Wow. Your work just keeps getting better and better, and it was already great.

1 Like

That one is incredible.

1 Like

That G2 and peak polish/blast look great! Very Impressed.

1 Like

BigBrother Bully bead blasted…
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7080/13630675435_59aa3a99c1.jpg

Bead blasted Axiom…

Hand Candy bead blasted…

Canvas and a Moonwalker done in YTB’s custom blast media named Msweets blast…

A trio of bead blasted throws…

One of three Magic Yo’s blasted. They will be prepped to be powder coated for the France Yoyo Association’s Championship. YoThrowBling is a sponsor in the contest.

What’s the difference between your soda and bead blasting? Also, approximately how much would it cost for a basic soda or bead blast from you?

I don’t do soda blasting anymore. Limited to production only.

The dinner grit bead media is extremely close to the texture of the soda. That said there are numerous grit sizes to utilize in bead if you would be looking for a fine or more coarse texture.

Bead blasting is $18 and includes return ship. The more to be done the more the price drops per piece.

Also, bead blasting strips off the current anodizing so that the yo-yo can be anodized again (by say, England1414)?

Yes another benefit of bead. Soda can only be used on a raw piece. As stated above bead will remove the ano very good effectively.