New company~Central YoYo Design~ Cad Pics on page 4!

I would say make your own thread so people don’t get mixed up on whos design is who! ;D

I probelely wont have protos anytime soon! Maybe for 4 months! ??? :frowning:

Some new stuff-Bearing: Twisted Trifecta
Response: Flowable

1 Like

how much will the protos cost love to be one of the testers

Me too! God Bless - Moefv

Not sure yet but probely 85 range!?

That is an unreasonable time.
Any particular reason as to why?

Money right now!?:frowning:

Ah, yeah, prototyping is not cheap.

No…

do you understand how old that post is? this was posted when his designes were quite different

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Not like it’s a necro. And he only has the first pages design. But, If that were a c bearing in it, the diameter would be a lot less than the 70mm…

Also, Davion. Looks like it’ll be awesome. Though a little wide. But, hey! I don’t mind wide!

Yea I want it to be  a full size yoyo! Ebay listings help Central YoYo design get protos made- http://www.ebay.com/itm/130727906461?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130727909068?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tell me which color you like! These were made by firespitter thanks for your help!

The red white and blue is the Captain America Edition!

;D

you’re edges look a little sharp going in from the rim to the cup. Still needs some work IMO, but considering how long you’ve been doing this, it looks really good.
Just for reference though, when you make a post asking how to design a yo-yo, and then announce that you’re going to make a company the next day shows me that you aren’t exactly the most experienced in what you’re doing, for now at least. Just thought i’d bring that up, as it might drive some customers away…

Happy throwing man.
~awhit

These were my renders, I believe his are slightly different because I just had to quickly copy the design so that I could show him what the color ways would look like.

I have been working for weeks now and learning!

what do you use to make your designs

The first one!!! Giant fan of Captain America and it looks cool. Good luck.