Northern NC YoYo Alliance

I can’t got this week. :frowning:

what is the exact address of this place cause i might go

Yeah same I need the address

201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC. 27514

Its right outside of A Southern Season, on the INSIDE of the mall, and we all bring our whole collections

thanks looking forward to see you guys there

When do you guys meet normally? I live in the Wilmington, NC area, but I’m going to be in town for a convention end of the month and if I have time it would be awesome to stop by. Speaking of, anyone know any throwers closer to my area? Might try to organize something of my own down here in the SE part of the state, if there’s interest.

We meet 2-4 at university mall in chappel hill, outside of a sothern season on the inside of the mall every sumday

I think Slade Riggs is.

DOES THE NC YO YO ALLIANCE STILL MEET.
WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND IF YOU DO.

Yes, try joining the Facebook group. We haven’t met in a while, but I’m sure you could get people to start going again.

Protip: if caps lock is stuck, try holding shift.

Sorry for the necrobump, but do you think you guys could start this again? Also, I don’t really have a facebook so I can’t see the group stuff…

Probably, but we haven’t met in like 6 months.

I’m actually in Chapel Hill this weekend. Are there any yoyo stores here? Also, what about clubs around Asheville?

I’m moving to wilson. Does this still happen?

Sadly, no. Most of our key members stopped going. I have pretty much stopped yoyoing, as well as another, and another went off to college. We haven’t actually met in about a year.

One other person and I are in the area and thinking of getting a club together in the fall when school starts. Are any of you guys still around?
Also, does anyone have anything to do with the FB page?
I tried to join, but still have not been approved.

I might start a new FB page if I can get three or four people who are interested.

I’m in Waynesville which is a little bit west of Asheville. Find me on FB under Connor Vranizan. I’m barely active on YYE.

I am young and kind of a noob, can i still come?

I think this club has been discontinued. check the “Raleigh NC Throwers” thread bellow for the current meet up in the same region. We try to meet about once a month in Cary NC, and most of us are adults merely by coincidence. but yeah, we’d love to have you!