Northern NC YoYo Alliance

Hey guys. I’ve been out of the loop for awhile and need some Yoyo friends. I got stuck in Arizona due to the hurricane causing a flight cancelation and by total luck got to tour the YoyoFactory headquarters. Seeing all those guys just hanging out throwing made me jealous. Are you guys still getting together in Chapel Hill? I usually work on Sundays but I can try to switch my schedule to work 7-3 on Sundays. I work at the whole foods in Chapel Hill so I am close to southern seasons if you all are still meeting there. Also, I can’t find the Northern NC Yoyo Alliance on Facebook. What is the exact spelling?

we haven’t really used the facebook profile at all. We are still meeting on sundays, but sometimes we can’t make it every Sunday. I wont be able to make it this Sunday.

We are meeting tomorrow! Maybe we should work out a last Sunday thing and have one meet for sure each month, with as many as possible in between?

I’m excited! First time meeting fellow yoyoers in real life. That’s sad, isn’t it? lol. Can’t wait!

That was fun! And yeah, I think the last sunday of month with extras in between idea is good.

Will you guys be able to meet this sunday? If so, I’ll talk to my dad about coming again.

Ill be there the last Sunday this month. Hope you’ve set it aside also! See you there

I think I can come! It’s cutting it close with a trip I’ll be going on, but I should be able to make it. Expect me to be gone from the forums for a couple days pretty soon.

I can go this Sunday! Hope to see you guys there!

Really sorry, I can’t. We’ve got this big show at my church.

I’ll be there tomorrow.

I can probably go next Sunday.

Me 2

Sorry, change of plans (I don’t make them!). I won’t be able to come this week, but can come next week.

We will definitely be meeting this Sunday!

1 Like

Ill be there

I cannot make it… Will keep trying

Same, Hippo, JamesMay finished your signature

I, sadly can’t make it.

There’s no age requirement hopefully is there…