Spin Dynamics Yo-Yo Snap Shot Contest!:

SNAPSHOT CONTEST WINNERS: I’d like to preface this announcement by saying that this was a VERY tough contest to judge. Each photo had something unique, and really conveyed everyone’s individual personality and style. I deliberated until right before this post, that’s how many great entries there were. Now, let’s find out who won! (not listed in any specific order)

-Davis Steller
-Josh Yee
-Mack Finley
-Louis Le
-Christopher Bean

Congratulations to all of you, your photos were amazing! I will send a message to each one of you individually later today asking where to send your prizes!

I hope everyone had as much fun with this as I did! Getting so many entries from so many parts of the world is a testament to how tight-knit this community is, and I’m greatful to be able to do things like this with all of you.

SECOND PRIZE: In addition to receiving a custom microsuede yo-yo holster, each winner will receive an actual photo of their entry to display wherever they wish! Everyone, thank your photographers too, please! Some great work on their part helped these shots come to life. Thanks again to all who entered, now lets get these likes up in the 400’s so I can do this again!

-Nick