This one is a definite toughie, I'm going to try to explain as best as I can without video.
(This is assuming you're right handed.)
1. Go into a 1.5
2. Curl in your TH pointer so that the top string falls off (similar to a branding.)
3. Curl in your NTH pointer in the same fashion.
4. (The hardest part, it's harder to do it when not in motion, because the string will make a bearing wrap, or reject.) Spin the yo-yo in a full circle from left to right on the inside of your arms. (It's important to keep the whole structure close to the inside of your arm, so it doesn't reject.)
5. Do the same as step four (having your fingers still curled makes it easier) but on the outside.
6. You should be back in a 1.5, so just repeat steps 2-5
This helped me a lot thanks!!!! I can do the trick slow now I just have to get the speed down. Thanks again