YO-YO VIDEO CONTEST!!!!= Free Yo-Yos and Cutters!!!!!

[b]Hey everyone,

I am glad to announce that Cyclops String Cutters and myself have collaborated and decided to have a contest for some cool prizes. This is how it works! First be sure to subscribe to yoyodiscussion and legocyclops on YouTube! Than make a video of yourself throwing and title it as: Cyclops String Cutters x yoyodiscussion Yo-Yo Contest. I will be posting a link to a video, that I will be making shortly, where you will add your video as a Video Response OR you can respond to THIS POST with your link to your video and your name. From there legodudester and myself will judge the entered videos and decide our favorite. One of the prizes will be presented to our favorite and the other prize will be given to a random contestant. The winner by judgement will have first choice of prize. This person has the ability too choose what yo-yo and what string cutter he or she desires. He or she cannot be entered into the random drawing.  The video can contain any type of play (1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A). The video cannot be longer than 2 minutes in length. The video must be of you and only you (no entering a video of a professional at Worlds or something lol). You may use music and such at your own risk (YouTube might get you). The winners of the prizes have no obligation of paying for shipping. That will be on me. They will have to provide the correct mailing address in order to receive their prizes. Oh and I will also provide tracking =). I am sorry, but U.S. Only!!!. Sorry, but I can’t spend $30 on shipping.[/b]

INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!

PRIZES!!!
[b]
YYF PopStar and String Cutter

YYF DV888 hubstacked (some damage) and String Cutter[/b]

[u][b]My Video Link (explainging rules):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5aK4LT9tE-U

Example video by legodudester:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LFmBHC6Ss&feature=player_embedded

I hope you guys enjoy this opportunity. It is fun thing that we thought would be cool to do! We, Cyclops String Cutters and yoyodiscussion (YouTube Channel) would really appreciate the support!

Thanks everyone and HAVE FUN!!!

-legodudester
-yoyodiscussion

Pic of One pair of the Prizes :slight_smile:

The block of bolded text is very difficult to read.

Hey everyone,

I am glad to announce that Cyclops String Cutters and myself have collaborated and decided to have

a contest for some cool prizes. This is how it works! First be sure to subscribe to yoyodiscussion and

legocyclops on YouTube! Than make a video of yourself throwing and title it as: Cyclops String

Cutters x yoyodiscussion Yo-Yo Contest. I will be posting a link to a video, that I will be making

shortly, where you will add your video as a Video Response OR you can respond to THIS POST with

your link to your video and your name. From there legodudester and myself will judge the entered

videos and decide our favorite. One of the prizes will be presented to our favorite and the other prize

will be given to a random contestant. The winner by judgement will have first choice of prize. This

person has the ability too choose what yo-yo and what string cutter he or she desires. He or she

cannot be entered into the random drawing. The video can contain any type of play (1A, 2A, 3A, 4A,

5A). The video cannot be longer than 2 minutes in length. The video must be of you and only you (no

entering a video of a professional at Worlds or something lol). You may use music and such at your

own risk (YouTube might get you). The winners of the prizes have no obligation of paying for

shipping. That will be on me. They will have to provide the correct mailing address in order to receive

their prizes. Oh and I will also provide tracking =). I am sorry, but U.S. Only!!!. Sorry, but I can’t

spend $30 on shipping.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!

PRIZES!!!

YYF PopStar and String Cutter

YYF DV888 hubstacked (some damage) and String Cutter

Is this any better? :slight_smile:

Tee hee.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea! That popstars mine peoples!

Perfect, thanks ;D

Not if I have anything to say about it!

Oh I’ll show you!

I’m glad you guys are exited about the contest, good luck to you all and I can’t wait to see your videos :smiley:

I subscribed!  Was I allowed to do two styles of play?

Like?

Oh, yeah my name is Matthew Donovan.

We have our first video :smiley: Nice job with the 4a, and yes you can do two styles of play.

I was the first video?

Awesome!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

ill be filming mine tonight

Sweet looking forward to it!

BUMP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wZwp6Rq7YY&feature=channel&list=UL
woo!

Nice job with that video :smiley:

What is a string cutter???

It’s basically a blade used to cut your string down to a better size :slight_smile: everybody likes their string at a different size, I for example like my string to be the length from my toes to my belly button :slight_smile: cutting your string is all preference, however i have seen people improve on their yoyoing because they started to shorten their string. Having it shorter makes landing tricks a little easier :slight_smile: but back the your question. I make custom string cutters for anybody who wants a unique and very cool looking string cutter :wink:

Bump!

When is the deadline and results?