A lot of stuff is more expensive!

Here’s my other thoughts:

Yoyos are getting expensive. Why do you want to compromise? Get your favorite color. Spend the few dollars extra. I plan on getting a couple of other Phenoms soon. The new blue acid washed looks sweet and I’ll pay the extra for it. I also want one in the regular blue.

Why settle? UNLESS it’s not in the color you want, get it in the color you want. Case and point; The Adegle Asteroid and YYF Starbright Neon were NOT in the colors I wanted, however I selected colors I could live with. I gotta play the darn thing, I might as well like the color I got it in.

YYE can even help. I bought the Big Yo in red as a placeholder and they held my entire order as per my request until the Big Yo came in to them in blue.
Another instance, I bought a dv888 in grey which I would have lived with. I put in the notes “if aqua comes in, please hold order for Aqua”. They didn’t hold my order because it had come in, they just didn’t get a chance to update their inventory yet.

Sorry. Adult buyer. Different perspective.

I’m debating getting a Dang in blue rather than in a color I don’t want at a price that’s much better from another vendor I like because, well, I don’t want to compromise here.