Toxic test string for Teh Kitteh project arrived today

Just got the test strings from Toxic.

One set of thick and another thin (the same format as the dragon strings but with color thread) Interesting to be trying that out particularly being markmont had the dragon strings done in white so there were no dyes to effect play. I’ve always wanted to see what they would feel like in color. Haven’t broken them in yet, and am curious to see if I’m in tune enough with my own playing to notice a difference. I’ll certainly post about my experience.

I think I’ll suggest for the Kitteh to come with one of each (thick and thin). We planned to have it come with two custom strings, and I figure everyone would also like to be able to try both types.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to try Dragon Strings but they’re always out of stock… :’(

They are a very unique string that lasts forever

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I think I can tell the difference between the Dragon string format with color thread and original white. Though it might be because I’m trying to see if I notice a difference.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Would of thought you’d go for KittyString. xD

1 Like

We did actually think of that. Kitty string is one of my 5 personal favorite string makers.
However being we would be going through a back and forth testing phase it was decided it would be best to go with someone local - Toxic is one town over from one drop and around 2 hrs from where I am. Plus Evan works with onedrop regularly.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Will you be adding pictures of the Kitteh Code2 string to the Sniffy-yo.com page?

Sure will. Once the color is dialed in. I’ll also be doing an unboxing of both colorways once all the materials and packaging are put together.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Just confirmed with Evan the Kitteh will come with one each of the two custom string types.

Thick format and the dragon string format using colored thread.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter