Herndon Fortnightly Library
768 Center St
Herndon, VA 20170-4640

GAME OF THROWS!

Next meet. Next week. Buffalo wing university. Check first page

10312 Willard Way
Fairfax, VA 22030-2508
United States

Meet next weekend. Saturday June 13th!!!

10312 Willard Way
Fairfax, VA 22030-2508

Time : 1130am - 5pm

Organization: Capital Yoyo Club
Library: Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
Room: Tysons Conference Room
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2015
Time : 10am - 5pm

Also see meet for November :
Organization: Capital yoyo club
Library: Burke Centre Library
Room: Burke Centre Conference Room
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2015

December :
Organization: Capital Yoyoy Club
Library: Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
Room: Tysons Conference Room
Date: Saturday, December 19, 2015

Has this club gone dormant or dissolved? I’m in Southern Maryland (Calvert County) and was hoping to meet up with a club. I’m just returning to playing yoyo and I’m very excited… unfortunately, I’m useless when it comes to unresponsive play so far. I’m convinced that if a human IRL showed me something, I could get a grasp better than I do from videos. I also just want to be part of a community. There’s so little of that these days and I seriously need to get out and be more social :slight_smile: Thanks for any info.

Hey is this still a thing? Just wondering because i’m a thrower in this region

Is this still active or am I wayyyyy to late?

the fb page is more active:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/489146024433652/
:wink:

It says it’s not available for some reason, does the link work for you?

hmm probably need someone to add you to the group, . . HELLO NIVO!!! I’ll try to hook it up . .hang in there . .

1 Like

convicter what’s yer Fb name?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000962663626

Ben Dzhons

ok Convicter, hopefully either Chris or Nivo will add you they’re the administrators, (I have no clue why it’s a closed group), I gave em your link . .

doh, 8) sheesh, . . ok I friend-ed you on fb, it’s a secret group. I think I can add you if you accept my friend invite.

So I barely make it to the forums anymore. 2017 has been a rough year for us.

I stopped scheduling meets and gave the responsibility to someone else … who also had other things to take care of. Life happens.

We have not had a meet for a while.

But it’s looking like we will be meeting in April … most likely in DC, union station. … right now it looks like It will be April 14th.

Check Facebook group for updates.

Plans changed. It’s on April 21st now.

Our next meet will be on April 21st!!! At Union Station, Washington, DC. Most of us will take the metro, you can drive but parking might be difficult.

Plan to be there between 10am-11am and probably stay around till whenever people decide to leave.

We usually meet at the main lobby area afterwards we usually go to the food court and might hang out there for a bit. If weather permits, we might take a stroll outside around the area and go to other venues later during the day.

Will try our best to post updates on this post.

Hope to see everyone there!

Anyone know if this Is this club still active? Found the thread from the yoyo expert club webpage

No but if you want, me and a few yoyoers from the old capital yoyo club hang out at the university of Maryland juggling club and yoyo.