Whatcha listening to?

what band(s)/artist(s) are your favourites as of the moment?

Mine are Emancipator, Twin Atlantic, You Me At Six, Bon Iver, Radiohead, The xx, U2, Coldplay and Elbow

Creedence Clearwater Revival on pandora, along with Rolling Stones. Some mexican music and ocassionally Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also liking Arctic Monkeys.

Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Switchfoot.

Enter shikari, Patrick stump.

kid cudi, a tribe called quest.

1 Like

New Found Glory, Set Your Goals.

The sound of Silence…ha ha, just kidding, but yeah, I’m not actually listening to anything right now.

Bands?
Switchfoot, Acts 29, and P.O.D

Artists?
Deadmau5, Mr. bear

Gotta love that man, not only does he make sweet music, but he’s one of us!

I listen to enough bands and artists to exceed the text limit of a post. I spend most of my time making or playing music with others, so I listen mostly to that.

I like Thee Oh Sees, very unique sound.
Sufjan Stevens
Ultramarine is a small electronic artist who is new
Also like Pendulum.

This man here, he knows what’s up.

Usually not rap but I really like Jay-Z, but no other rap. Jay-z seems so OG

I Set My Friends On Fire.

Stephen Walking, Ephixa, Switchfoot, Owl City, Skrillex, Tenth Avenue North, tobyMac, anything Monstercat (EDM promoter)

Anyways, I’ve listened to some of Mr. Bear’s music for awhile, but where do you buy tracks like Get a Wriggle On? I have got a few songs from No Sleep till Bleep but there are some songs I can’t figure out how to obtain.

Refused, At The Drive In and a lot of Coachella on Youtube!

Some Meshuggah and Cynic have been bumping through my headphones as of lately.

Dying fetus has a new album coming out soon, so that’ll be set on repeat upon my obtaining of it.

Deceiver -Disturbed

Enter Shikari (my fav.) ,Dragon force ,iwrestledabearonce ,I set my friends on fire ,august burns red ,a skylit drive ,fear and loathing in las vegas ,Panic at the dico ,all time low ,a day to remember ,avenged sevenfold ,and that’s all i’ve been listening to alot lately.

YES! Another Enter shikari and I set my friends on fire fan!

We would be instant friends. :smiley: