TEN YOYO ready to release new throw. Check it out!!!!

How ya goin mate!

Not from OZ but have great compassion for the land and the aussie way of life. Hope it’s not too obvious. Lol. had the opportunity to visit Sydney, Melbourn, and Gold Coast on my holiday.

We couldn’t resist the name “Drop Bear” It’s not right of us to deprive the Drop Bear from it’s rightful home. PM me so we can talk more about getting one to you.

Cheers!
Roo

$85.00 for our NER customers.

Great, right up my price range.

On your site you said these were prepro, so when will there official release be? How much will the final release cost?

Any pic’s of this new TenYo?!

The drop bear is the greatest yoyo ever. Period.

So glad you enjoy the throw. Thanks for picking one up from us :wink:

The official release will be sometime at the end of April or early May. All the yoyos are done, but we are still sorting out the color ways. Retail price will be $115.00. If you have any suggestions for a color way, we are open to discuss.

Really cool seeing you guys at NER!!! To bad I didn’t have enough money to buy one, but this yoyo plays great!! Fast and solid!!

No worries :wink: Hopefully you can catch us the next time around.

Loving my Drop Bear, thanks for selling me one.
Really smooth, chill throw.
Love the engraving too.

1 Like

Orange!!!

We would love to see an orange yoyo! It’s a hard color to work in ano. Often times it comes our with undesirable results with a gold or yellow color. Thanks for the suggestion :wink:

Orange/clear acid wash with greenish blue (teal/aqua?!) splash or specks… Orange looks real good when its done right! :wink:

Would love a Drop Bear in that colorway with the bear’s face engraving on the side just like the PrePro’s!

It’s great you guys like the location of the Drop Bear’s face. This is going to be repeated on the final production yoyos.

Argh I can’t wait to get mine!

It’s on its way :wink:

the fact that you “sold” them at ner after you talked to jack and he asked you not to is underhanded to say the least…you guys have a good product and should not feel you need to resort to that kind of crap…

Ten YoYo would like to apologize to the community for taking so long responding to The Monky’s comment. I wanted to make sure we had our facts straight by personally talking to Jack. He reconfirmed we were allowed to sell our products at NER. There was no underhanded activities or hidden agendas.

not exactly the way jack said that conversation went down…all im going to say is we would have liked it if you had been a part of the growing of ner and not just there to profit from it…the fact is we like you guys…we just want you to do things the right way…i will refrain from further comment on this subject…you had the back bone to call jack and talk to him…that tell a lot about you…and its all good…thank you.