J-WiL&Deal- Lost in the Arctic #2 Canvas and Skywalker LESS THEN 4 HOURS REMAIN

Lost in the Arctic Canvas mib (read description)-

I hate to let this go but I need the cash. Plays buttery smooth on string and grinds. By far my favorite clyw yoyo ever made. It’s mib but when I bought it from the online store it arrived with a super tiny flat spot on outer rim. Very hard to find and can’t be felt. Most wouldn’t notice it but I am meticulous with my inspections. Feel free to bid. My loss is your gain.

update
Specs on Canvas in sunlight photo are just dust. Should of whipped it down but oh well its ment to play not take pictures of :slight_smile:

2nd run Yo-Duh Skywalker-

This is one of my all time favorite colorways. I actually had 3 of these and took my favorite two half’s to make this one up. Has a really nice brown splash and the green acid wash is a beautiful mint color. This yo yo has one tiny ding that is next to impossible to feel (in photo on left half if you can even see it). Some would just say it’s mint and wouldn’t even notice it. I on the other hand inspect my stuff and found this when I went to post it. 2nd runs are by far the smoothest of the skywalkers imo.

Bump… I will hear any offer if it involves a skywalker.

will trade you my code 1 for the burnside look at my bst

Bump… chief is gone :frowning:

why our you selling your hazmat

Bump. Yo-duh is pending

Bump… yo-duh traded and smear gully sold

bump…canvas and albatross TRADED for gold turning point clover

It doesn’t hurt to offer (as far as its a cash offer. Trades must be on my want list)

I feel more tempted to offer when I see asking prices listed, especially when I do cash/Paypal as gift offers.

it doesnt have to be gift as long as fees are paid by buyer. if your interested in something let me know. i will put prices on some stuff in a few days but for now im just seeing whats out there. thanks. next time pm me please

Buy this addiction. Wont find a better price. Has two small dings that break ano but hard to feel and plays amazingly smooth

Bumpolla !!!

this is insane. i have a near mint addiction for 40 bucks and nobody is jumping on it. crazy

Dusting off the old bst and giving it a bumpolla

new stuff bumo

Bump… offer up the worst I can say is no

Prices are rock bottom. You wont find the same yoyos for cheaper that are in the same condition.

Bump. Clover is on its way to a new home

Bump peak is gonna be kept if not sold soon