Do you like playing board games? Which one is your favorite?

I love Life, but it’s so tough :confused: LOL NO PUN INTENDED

I still love Risk.

I have a German version.

Not really a board game but Pictionary is really fun friends who can’t draw

cribage.

Aw! :-*

I really enjoy Risk. I don’t much enjoy Axis and Allies. I also try to get better at backgammon, but I never do.

Risk is awesome.

No question about it.

I’ve actually been wanting to get better at card games lately.

I like Scythe best. Pandemic, catan and axis and allies are good to.
I really want to try cry havoc.

1 Like

It really depends on my mood and the other players but I like Chess and Hive for mano a mano game play, Catan and Risk are classics for sure, and Clue is great also!

I agree with WoodRat, Catan, Chess and Risk are always awesome! Another couple that I like are Memoir '44 and Ticket to Ride, great games

Blokus sounds cool!

I used to play Axis and Allies with some friends, and that’s a great game. If you like Risk, but want to take the detail to the next level, it’s nice. I recently bought it again, but haven’t found an opponent yet. I also got a variation, of which there are many, called A&A D-Day. I’ve played it partially (didn’t get to finish) and really liked it.

Once I was playing Monopoly with my brother-in-law, sister, and someone else, and I won 2 in-a-row. My brother-in-law, who’s a CPA, got so pissed! ;D

Haha! More family arguments started over a game of Monopoly…

Chess for predictable, intellectual challenge.

Backgammon as a metaphor for life. No matter how perfectly you position your checkers, you are ultimately, at the mercy of chance. … Wretched game really ::slight_smile:

I play quite a bit of Chess. I have a friend who plays over the board with me on occasion, but mostly I use the Chess Time and Chess.com apps. 960 is a cool variation, and that’s what my friend and I have been playing lately.

I love to play Scrabble. I think I’ll challenge the wife to a game this evening.

What is your username on chess.com? I play on there as well if you would like to play together

I agree 100% with the geezer on backgammon…
When I played in my college days I enjoyed “Risk” the most…we had teams and played every Wed nite! Sometimes not finishing until Thursday nite! With 6-8 players starting out!
Then came chess…the ultimate 1 on 1 game of smarts! All hail Bobby Fisher!!!

Risk, Backgammon and settlers Catan

Myk_Myk (there is an underscore) my rating is 1471 in regular. Interestingly, it’s 1470 on Chess time, and 1472 in the Tactics Trainer at chess.com. It’s never been that way before.

I also like Scrabble, but mostly play Word Feud online: Myk Myk there (no underscore). My rating is 1444 for English Standard.

Awesome dude, I will send you a game invite!