ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

Well then I’m going to sub the thread!

sub?

Sub = subscribe. In other words he is making a comment so he will get reply notices of new posts.

1 Like

Click the notify button near the top right of the first post. It will then email you when a new reply is posted in this thread

Didn’t want the email, just the notification on my profile.

But back to the yoyo. It looks sweet! Like a fat, bubbly, chief.

What are you going to call it?

1 Like

Yes this is the prototype of the ET Victory, I have had 2 of them for about 3 weeks and I know ppl are going to love this and probably the main reason why I like it was I am 1 of the 4 that got to make this baby up! but I really fill aside from me being biased (= I think ppl are going to really love this yoyo!

Like us on FB it is the first place to get news about whats next including price color est(=

biased

I plan to buy one. Any idea on price point, colorways, etc?

new reviling picture on our facebook!

What happened to the Hope? I was looking forward to that one. This one looks really neat, too!

the hope is not going to happen, sorry but we are still selling a few of the last protos of it

Hit us up at Nats if you wanna try one or maybe buy one, but we should be doing a general release soon after Nats ;D

for the new pic!
I would love to keep hear your thoughts on this proto shot

yah for real come see us, alllsooo they WILL be sold at bird in hand at during Nats!

hey guys I have been getting a lot of response for the new victory yoyo, so here is a video that me and  Jason Bananas made in Seattel, plz let me know what you think! … for real

Is it a side effect yoyo?

Yuuuuuup and we have a,cutom side effect… See u guys at nats!
Did u guys like the vid?

Yeah, those tricks rocked. cool effects.

awesome who doesn’t love se’s ? Also does one drop machine these?

Yup the Great guys at One Drop machine it