ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

4 more days to the Eternal Throw Victory launch right here on YoYoExpert. 12:01 AM Eastern time on Saturday October 27th.

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. – Winston Churchill

I hate that this is coming out right before payday!

Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full VICTORY.
– Mahatma Gandhi

Victory releases tomorrow night at midnight eastern time!

Countdown to release is here!

http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/793/images/feature.jpg

Will these be priced the same they were on the eternalthrow website?

Our retail pricing is the same as we did at Nationals which is what we had on our website during that weekend.

So Jakesbeard and W will be the only 90 dollar ones?

The JakesBeard is solid, the “W” is half Midas Touch which is acid washed but I believe Andre is going to price it as a solid.

What do the names come from, for the colorways?

I can’t get one for like another month. When will the second release come about?

Great question! We wanted the fun and joy we find in yoyoing to also be expressed in our colorway names so…
The colorway Friend of the Family was suggested by,…wait for it…a friend of the family :slight_smile:
“W” and Seahawk represent our local roots here in Seattle, Washington. The University of "W"ashington school colors and the Seattle Seahawks team colors.
Purple People Eater is just something silly I find myself saying in my head and with my family. I don’t remember where it originally came from
Shadow Gray is a Mustang color and I’m a huge Mustang fan, I currently drive a white 2000 GT convertible.
Purple Candy because candy is yummy.
Midas Touch because it’s kinda turning from yellow to gold and everything Midas touched turned to gold.
JakesBeard came from a friend of mine who makes me laugh. He thought it would be funny to name it JakesBeard but mumble the name so it sounded like Shakespeare and than people ask what you said…Shakespeare?? no JakesBeard…rim shot. Ok it’s not funny but its so not not funny is it almost funny?
There ya go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s really, really cool. In fact it earned my ‘100th’ Thank You!

1 Like

My wife just had the idea to do the JakesBeard colorway, but instead of half and half, do outside purple and inside grey. I don’t know how hard it would be to do, but I liked the idea enough to mention it.

Great idea, I may look into that. I’m looking for interesting ways to use the rings and stuff in the anodizing process

When is the second run planned? This one dropped at a bad time of the month for me and I couldn’t get one. Might pick up a jakesbeard still, but I love your splashes.

We had a great release this past weekend here at YoYoExpert. Thanks everyone!
There’s 4 Victories left. Go grab one or two. Our shirts are available here as well with the same Phoenix logo that appears on the laser engraved Side Effects.

We’re machining our 2nd run now. I don’t have an eta for those to be done, it’ll be at least a few weeks. So grab these last few and then hop on the forums and facebook and help us spread the word about Victory!

Thanks!!
-Free

still 4 left :smiley:

Chris Rhoads of High Speed YoYo has just finished his review of the Victory. You can check it out here.
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/a-m/eternal-throw/eternal-throw-victory

Do you have any clue on what the colors will be for the 2nd run and when it will be released? It’s the number 1 thing on my Christmas list, so I hope it comes out at a good time.

We’ll be starting the anodizing process soon. Planning to make more Purple Candy, Seahawk, and Purple People Eater and adding a couple others (working on something with red and something with pink)They should be done just before Christmas.
So awesome to hear you’re excited about it!