ETERNAL THROW - Introducing.....Curvy Donut Man!

We had a great release this past weekend here at YoYoExpert. Thanks everyone!
There’s 4 Victories left. Go grab one or two. Our shirts are available here as well with the same Phoenix logo that appears on the laser engraved Side Effects.

We’re machining our 2nd run now. I don’t have an eta for those to be done, it’ll be at least a few weeks. So grab these last few and then hop on the forums and facebook and help us spread the word about Victory!

Thanks!!
-Free

still 4 left :smiley:

Chris Rhoads of High Speed YoYo has just finished his review of the Victory. You can check it out here.
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/a-m/eternal-throw/eternal-throw-victory

Do you have any clue on what the colors will be for the 2nd run and when it will be released? It’s the number 1 thing on my Christmas list, so I hope it comes out at a good time.

We’ll be starting the anodizing process soon. Planning to make more Purple Candy, Seahawk, and Purple People Eater and adding a couple others (working on something with red and something with pink)They should be done just before Christmas.
So awesome to hear you’re excited about it!

Been playing my new Shadow Grey since last night. Really well done stuff. Nice concept of using Chief-type rims to control weight distribution at the rims. This is very comfortable in the hand and plays very well.

I can’t wait until I have some time to clean and treat the bearing. That will take this next level. But first, gotta play this long enough to break in the bearing!

Can’t wait!

Man, this is definitely going on my Christmas list ;D You can expect a review around mid-February because I have to try a bunch of different SE configurations. Wow, I just can’t wait until Christmas!

1 Like

The 2nd run has just arrived, working on silicone and assembly this week :smiley:

I got a Purple People Eater yesterday and I’m glad it was the only throw I got this black friday, it is beast. A review will be made soon

1 Like

The 2nd run of colorways :slight_smile:

Introducing the newest family members

Pinkhawk

Copernicus

Spidey Sense

New colourways look fantastic. Well done!

How much will Copernicus and Seahawk be?

Copernicus and both hawks are $115
Spidey Sense is $105

The Eternal Throw Victory has been selected for YoYoSkills’ first Dual Review! This review which should be completed soon will have side by side reviews from both Chris “Dr. Yo-Yo” Allen and Brian Melford!

There are 3 Pinkhawk Victories in stock in the store!

Your brand doesn’t appear on the YYE store drop-down menu under “more brands”. You may want to contact YYE about that, get a little more exposure and make it easier for people to find the Victory.

Thanks, I’ll shoot Andre a message

For Christmas I got money to buy a Victory instead of the actual yoyo, so I picked up a Phoenix Edition. It came in the mail today, so I have only thrown it for about 20 minutes. However, there is a good chance that it will become my new favorite yoyo. My only problem, which is definitely not Eternal Throw’s fault, is that the yoyo has short (1-2 minutes) spells of extreme responsiveness, then goes back to being dead unresponsive in a matter of seconds. I don’t think it is the Monkey Snot, so it is probably the bearing, which will break in soon enough. I also like that it came with both black and silver Side Effects. I prefer the black ones in the Victory, but I might put the silver ones in my Kitteh Code 2. My last compliment is that I think MonkeyfingeR did an amazing ano job on both the Victory and the Kitteh Code 2.

1 Like