NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

Awesome club meeting this past Saturday thanks for all that came. Updated the date for next month hope to see you all May 17th.

Bump

NH states Bump

are these meetings not happening anymore?

fellavader is a new poppa. I bet if someone stepped up to organize them while he has baby brain, you wouldn’t meet much resistance. :wink:

1 Like

thanks for the info. hopefully one happens soon.

What I’m really trying to say is: if fellavader is occupied and can’t make it happen, it’s up to someone else! You could be the person to step up and organize something. :slight_smile:

Bump

Sorry for being away for so long. Things have been crazy! I’m back and full of energy so hopefully I can get things rolling again. Hope to have a good showing for the next club meeting.

I’ll do my best to be there! Is it at the same place as last time?

It will be at Livingston park in Manchester, NH not at the auditorium. Hope u can make it.

I wish this was still a thing

Oh, how I miss my fellow New Hampshire throwers. :cry:

hey you guys 8)

I say this gets rebooted. I’m from central mass and am willing to drive to NH to throw with people of all skill levels who share the same passion. Who’s down?

let’s go, we can kick it at my place or go to a local park!!

Hey guys!

Lets make it a thing?? Im in southern NH! I also havea huge yard (live on a golf course) so I could host a smaller event @ my place. Maybe a bbq once it warms up?

yo, i’m down

Where are ya located

YoYoJamBen and I met up a week or so ago, traded some yoyos and threw around at my place, we should start to get a group going!