NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

Just tell me when and where!!!

Alright cool. Looking to set something up for the last week in April for the first meet up. Hoping for good weather to do an outside meet up in Manchester. More info to come soon.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,28081.0.html

We had them 2010-2011. I set them up, but took a hiatus do to various reasons. I was planning to stat one up this April, but coincidentally saw this. I know I could do manchester, and I would love to go to this. Keep me updated!

Ok Gizzyo and if you know of anyone else intrested. Looks like we have maybe 15 people intrested which would be cool. Trying to start outside in warm weather and look for a place once the fall comes. Have a couple of possible places in the area just want to make sure we have enough room.

I’m also looking to have some beginner yoyos on hand so if you know of anyone with some YYF ones or something like that cheap that I can pick up let me know please.

I know we are looking at manchester, but the place we previously met up at was Greeley Park. The NH BBQ happens there every july, there is one this year too.

It has a little house if it is raining and has picnic tables too. That is if you want an outdoor venue.

That sounds sweet!

Just seems a bit far for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I might not be able to do Nashua.

Hope it works out.

~Shadowz143

Where you coming from shadow?

I live in Deerfield. Closer to Concord than Manchester. But I still can go to Manchester.

Maybe I will be able to go to Nashua. Not sure yet.

~Shadowz143

Anything being planned? Would love to see one.

Ok still trying to work out the details looking to do it the week of school vacation so we can do it during the week. Going to be very informal for the first one. Just throwing in the park and hopfully showing some tricks and should have a few loaner throws so bring a friend. Just help me out with what day works best. Looking to do it around 1:30 at Livingston Park in Manchester, NH. It’s right across the street from the Puritan Backroom which is at 245 Hooksett Rd Manchester, NH. There is a large parking lot and plenty of room. Just need to finilize the date. Let’s see if I can get you guys to help with which day works best. 4/24, 4/25, or 4/26. The most votes for one of these wins. Hope to see alot of you guys there.

Have fun and keep throwing

I vote for the 26th because I have the day off from work…

I think the 25th or 26th would work for me.

Depends on my mom.

Hope I can learn some tricks!

My best yo-yo is a Dm2.

I have been yo-yoing about 8-9 months so…

Not too good.

~Shadowz143

What’s the last trick you learned?

I make up my own tricks.

But the last one here?

Um, yuuki slack, I believe.

I can’t figure out ladder escape though.

If you can do yukki slack ladder escape should be no problem I can show you that one no easy. I have trouble with yukki slack it’s the only one I can’t do on here. Love personnel tricks I have a few. Hope you can make it.

Really? That would be sweet! I hope my throw will be good for that day… Sometimes my Dm2 acts snaggy, idk why…

Have you deshielded the bearing and cleaned it?

Yeah.

You sometimes need to clean is every couple of weeks as dirt can get in it. And if you lube use thin lube and just what stays on the head of a pin.