Meet the Moderators

It’s mostly 1a and 5a players, but one of the members is very good at diabolos, and one specializes in 3a play. The club is just an opportunity to hang out, yoyo, trade tricks, and have fun. You should check it out.

So does that mean you go? When is the next meet if you do go. Also if you go, how many people usually go?

Rocking out Minnesota. Style

I started the club a couple years ago, and then moved to NY; but I’m still in touch with them. Hit up Blaine for info - San Diego Yoyo Club | YoYo Wiki | Fandom

HELLLOOOO…I’d recommend you watch out for a couple these guys! (any of the mods that have a username that begins with the letter j) I’ve experienced some shenannigans like you wouldn’t believe, as of late. ;D They work so well together, it’s frightening. Yeah, yeah, I know you have no idea who I am but I’m tellin ya the way it is. ::slight_smile: Trust me.

The mods here are awesome and I can’t believe how well the work through things.

1 Like

Just saying…

The mods deserve love. They get hate all the time. I think we should thank them for what the do! They don’t get paid for this. They do it out of the kindness of their heart!

1 Like

Heart! >:( Who has a heart! Don’t ever accuse us of that! :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. Thanks André for posting this and here’s a shout out to our mods who make this site awesome as ever!

Well… Let me get an x-ray…

Woah! It’s just a black hole! :wink:

You wouldn’t be able to see a black hole with an x-ray… and it would be spaghettificated before you could even use it…

Maybe nit that type of black hole.

Just a hole that is black… Nothingness. Not a dead star.

Wait… what?!! Andre told me the check was in the mail!!

I kid I kid. :slight_smile:

You guys are the best. Thanks for the kind words.

This made my day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What, your’s didn’t come yet?

1 Like

You guys are hilarious :slight_smile: but, dont you get a discount or something? Or is that when ur a forum eXpert?

None of the above, asfar as I know.

Hey all! This seems like the place to post this :slight_smile:

When I’m reporting to a moderator, how much info should I provide?

Most of my reports are for threads that should be moved, and I usually just say “Should be moved :)”

Should I be saying where to move it to? Perhaps this information should get added to the yo-yo forum rules?

Thank you!

It is not a big deal either way. If you say a post should be moved, we can generally tell where to move it pretty quickly. However, if you say where to move a post, that is nice too.

1 Like